Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Mack - love the Doan. Really nice stick there.

Lampliter - I hear you. I was on here touting the hell out of the Mission Titanium sticks, at least the pro stock versions. I started buying more, and every single one I had performed differently, and they all had different shaft shapes. It was weird. I still think they are/were incredibly performing sticks, just a tad 'different' if that makes any sense.

FW - can you post a pic up of that Stoll and Irmen curve when you get a chance?

Edited by halfmoonyote

My fav' two of some of the latest additions to the stable...

Markov Canadiens E-Pro's and Staals NYR NBH XXXX's

- All Pro Stock - OH YEAH!!!! :cool:

4458308470_9dd3145c76_b.jpg

Nice Markov's!

Did you pick them up at Rousseau in Laval?

Yup!

I normally wouldn't drop that kind of coin on gloves, getting as much thrill from the bargain as the glove, but the Markov's were too nice to pass on. They had Gomez, Gionta, Spacek, Pac's, D'Agostini and a few others as well as Phillips and Cheechoo Sens gloves but today a fair few where gone. Several Markov's left though...

Wish they had Pleck or Cam.....

I was told on Monday I had just missed out on the last pair of Cammys! Still I can't complain :D

Edited by fcb51

- All Pro Stock - OH YEAH!!!! :cool:

*pictures*

Are the Staals 15" or 14"+1? ... Or neither (they look long, but just the cuff part looks long to me, making them exactly the gloves I want [other than colour scheme])

Edited by Viking

I have a similar version of Kaspers CCM's, Malakhov's 5 rolls with a crazy long cuff but...

GREAT CHAUCHESCU'S GHOST! THOSE CAMMY'S WERE THE ONES I WAS AFTER :o

They had the same model but Gionta and Gomez on them and Spacek's were exactly the same but all in leather. I remember him wearing TPS though so go figure!

BTW the Staals are 15"

The Stoll is similar to the Ovechkin, but with a lower lie. The Irmen is also the same as the Ovechkin, with a more squarish toe.

I havent played with the Titaniums yet, but the blade feel is very similar to my Irmen... blade is a little thicker, but very solid. The Stoll has a more rounder shaft, similar to the Vapor.

As for the Gryphon, its my lucky stick... found it at the rink, and after asking everyone who was there that night who it belonged to, and even posting a 'found' sign, no one came forward. I've just kept it mainly as a backup, but its a little hard to describe the stick. The shaft itself is a little thicker, and even though you can put a standard plug/blade tenon in the top end, you would have to put a few layers of tape for a snug fit. The feel of the blade is pretty good, and I can really feel the stick flex when taking shots. I do use it in rougher games, but the blade and shaft have held up extremely well... no paint chipping (hardly any) and the blade has not cracks or chips even though I take a lot of face offs with it. Gryphon is more of a field hockey manufacturer, but they make decent sticks. They have changed their stick design for 2010, with white fading to dark blue. Quite a number of the local guys play with the stick, and I've yet to see someone break one.

- All Pro Stock - OH YEAH!!!! :blink:

4458308470_9dd3145c76_b.jpg

did yu shell out 230$ for these??? :o

Kinda... :D

Sold an AK27 Gomez and one of a few pairs of NBH Gomez Gloves to a guy from work, so used part of the money to drop on the Markovs. Normally I'd never drop that kind of coin on anything like this, but I had the cash and an empty spot in the glove collection.

Edited by fcb51

Is that kane a prostock or the smu's?

prostocks, i forgot to take a picture of the face of the blade. i was surprised on the length of the blade. i saw smu of p.kane 88 that were literally pm9 as it stated on the description and it looked cheesy