Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&hd=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="447" height="276">

My homemade tape to tape.

$20 4x4 Sheet of HDPE

$3.50 10ft 2x4

$8 Tow strap

Edited by B19Kress

My homemade tape to tape.

$20 4x4 Sheet of HDPE

$3.50 10ft 2x4

$8 Tow strap

Nice build overall. A little more space would be nice but that's a great idea to get a tow strap and wrap it all the way around. Is there much tension in the cord? I mean, will the puck come back every time or do you need to pass it pretty firmly?

Nice build overall. A little more space would be nice but that's a great idea to get a tow strap and wrap it all the way around. Is there much tension in the cord? I mean, will the puck come back every time or do you need to pass it pretty firmly?

Very tight...

At the end of the video I was just barely doing it with one hand while i held my camera with the other but it moves pretty good overall.

I was a little concerned about that at first. My buddy that has a Master's in Engineering helped me with the project so he wanted to get all technical and crap. But he was pretty impressed with the turnout as well.

Family photo time. ;) First up... a huge thanks to Scott R. in California for the hookup on the Eagle retros! WOW!

The new "old" gloves:

Thos Eagle vintages actually made me sad when I saw them, because I don't own them!

Simply the best looking gloves I've ever seen, great buy.

New wheels... making debut next week.

I wanted to mount my A7, but the sole of the boot didnt seem wide enough at the rear... I followed the instructions to the T, centre line, then 1/4" back towards the heel.

looks similar in terms of the mount compared to other grafs... I had my previous A6 mounted right on centre on my previous mounts, and if I leaned back I just felt like I was gonig to tip over backwards... I think with the 1/4" back it would help with that...

Got the boots 'fitted' by a guy from the IW board... sent him pics and he helped me with the boot selection (already had them in mind). The boots fit perfect in terms of length, and the depth is sweet (thanks to epstud for the heads up on getting this range of grafs).

Boots might get some lace locks put on them, and swapped to yellow laces to match the yellow Graf logo... we'll have to see what happens

Grafs-2.jpg

Edited by fatwabbit

New wheels... making debut next week.

I wanted to mount my A7, but the sole of the boot didnt seem wide enough at the rear... I followed the instructions to the T, centre line, then 1/4" back towards the heel.

looks similar in terms of the mount compared to other grafs... I had my previous A6 mounted right on centre on my previous mounts, and if I leaned back I just felt like I was gonig to tip over backwards... I think with the 1/4" back it would help with that...

Got the boots 'fitted' by a guy from the IW board... sent him pics and he helped me with the boot selection (already had them in mind). The boots fit perfect in terms of length, and the depth is sweet (thanks to epstud for the heads up on getting this range of grafs).

Boots might get some lace locks put on them, and swapped to yellow laces to match the yellow Graf logo... we'll have to see what happens

-img-

Nice pickup! The only thing I don't like about the lower end grafs is the ugly colour scheme :S just not a fan of it at all, all black is the way to go :P

Well... I'm not a huge fan of the colorway, but..... my team's jerseys coincidentally are black and silver this year (compared to our red/black scheme we had for the past 4 seasons)

And it matches:

Silver M11 helmet

Black/Silver Jerseys and Pants

Black NBH 4rolls (has some silver accents)

Mission Titanium OPS

Graf 670 boots

Believe me, none of the color coordination was intensional... but somehow it just worked out.

hahha..... believe me!!!!

Lets put it this way... some know that I've been looking at the Graf skates, especially the G70, 670 and 570 for some time. G70 are priced out of my range... so the obvious choice would be the 670 which I got thru a real good trade. helmet I bought from a member here... and all these decisions were made before we got the jerseys (only third game so far this season)... and the Captain didnt tell us about the new colors until the day before we got the jerseys in time for the first game.

But, hey... i know I'm not the best or even a good player, but at least I look good...

hahha..... believe me!!!!

Lets put it this way... some know that I've been looking at the Graf skates, especially the G70, 670 and 570 for some time. G70 are priced out of my range... so the obvious choice would be the 670 which I got thru a real good trade. helmet I bought from a member here... and all these decisions were made before we got the jerseys (only third game so far this season)... and the Captain didnt tell us about the new colors until the day before we got the jerseys in time for the first game.

But, hey... i know I'm not the best or even a good player, but at least I look good...

PHEW? you have joined the dark side...

PHEW? you have joined the dark side...

fatwabbit is the furthest thing from a member of PHEW. Not even close dude.

Edited by Krev

Nothing wrong with looking fly!

*Struts..... I mean skates* :)

You can both strut and skate at the same time. We have a kid that does it every time he comes to the bench after a play.

They are lower in price, and quality wise its very alike.

I wore those for the 1st time last night, and I love them.

They are lower in price, and quality wise its very alike.

I wore those for the 1st time last night, and I love them.

His 100yr Habs gloves are really nice, how is the fit dupes, tight/loose/middle? Price?