Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

How long was the turn around on the jersey from dangl? I ordered a black one. I'm expecting it'll be a bit since they're doing the numbers.

How long was the turn around on the jersey from dangl? I ordered a black one. I'm expecting it'll be a bit since they're doing the numbers.

2 weeks and 1 day. Pretty good if I say so myself. And thanks for posting the website. Didn't get to it in time.

The jersey is great. They're light (at least it feels light compared to the Ace jersey I have) and the quality is definitely great.

Edited by EBondo

it's been awhile but here are my newest acquisitions:

Radim Vrbata Eastons

DSC00634.jpg

nice gloves. closer to a 13 than a 14, imo. wish the skill came with the gloves. ;)

Easton Air pro-glo

DSC00635.jpg

always wanted a pair of these. found these on Ebay in pretty good shape for $20.

Easton Luxury 4 rolls

DSC00636.jpg

got a good deal on these from a seller here. really mobile cuffs.

CCM Supra 420 pants and Mission Intake (VN) pro stock helmet, both in navy blue (not royal blue as camera makes them look)

DSC00638.jpg

I love the Supra 420 line of pants. tried a navy sharpie to cover up the white Mission "M" on the helmet. when it didn't turn out how I wanted I decided to use a black sharpie. I tried to wipe off the sharpie but liked how the more muted blue looked in the emblem so I decided to keep it that way.

glove storage (not hung on wall yet) and skate area in my basement

DSC00639.jpg

many thanks to the people here on MSH for the peg board idea. I need at least one more board and lots more hooks for all my gloves. :)

last but not least, not new but modified. blacked out Eagle PPFi gloves before and after

DSC00420.jpgDSC00637.jpg

LOVE the blacked out look!

Radim Vrbata Eastons

nice gloves. closer to a 13 than a 14, imo. wish the skill came with the gloves. ;)

Easton Air pro-glo

always wanted a pair of these. found these on Ebay in pretty good shape for $20.

Easton Luxury 4 rolls

got a good deal on these from a seller here. really mobile cuffs.

CCM Supra 420 pants and Mission Intake (VN) pro stock helmet, both in navy blue (not royal blue as camera makes them look)

I love the Supra 420 line of pants. tried a navy sharpie to cover up the white Mission "M" on the helmet. when it didn't turn out how I wanted I decided to use a black sharpie. I tried to wipe off the sharpie but liked how the more muted blue looked in the emblem so I decided to keep it that way.

many thanks to the people here on MSH for the peg board idea. I need at least one more board and lots more hooks for all my gloves. :)

last but not least, not new but modified. blacked out Eagle PPFi gloves before and after

LOVE the blacked out look!

nice collection. how is the fit of those eastons compared to your ppfi's in terms of overall length and volume?

nice collection. how is the fit of those eastons compared to your ppfi's in terms of overall length and volume?

the Eastons are a little looser, imo but they are all supposed to be a slightly bigger size.

But a mounth ago i bought these Easton S15 white, prostock.

I must say, these are the best i had have in a long time.

Fits really perfect and extremly light.

Only worries about the toe cap, but gonna fix that with toeguard.

4bb7a29196295-skates_009.jpg

His 100yr Habs gloves are really nice, how is the fit dupes, tight/loose/middle? Price?

edit: nevermind, found the gloves on his site.

Edited by dw91

But a mounth ago i bought these Easton S15 white, prostock.

I must say, these are the best i had have in a long time.

Fits really perfect and extremly light.

Only worries about the toe cap, but gonna fix that with toeguard.

Did you put your hockey equipment on at your house for that picture? It looks like you're sitting on an office/desk chair.

Dammit Dupes, how many pairs is that now of the vintage? I think you are the reason why I can't find any :P

15", if anybody has a hookup, haha

That RBK logo on the gloves looks like an afterthought with the horrible placement, haha. That said, pretty sick gloves.

Dammit Dupes, how many pairs is that now of the vintage? I think you are the reason why I can't find any :P

My gloves arent from the internet.

There is still a few pairs of "replica's" on ebay.

DSC00639.jpg

Love the glove area. I am using the bonus room downstairs (next to my mancave) as an office, but it does have pegboard in one corner. Now I know what I'll do for it! Great stuff!

DSC00639.jpg

Does your sharpening wheel rotate counterclockwise? or is the picture inverted?

Does your sharpening wheel rotate counterclockwise? or is the picture inverted?

pic is not inverted. wheel rotates counter clockwise.

7 pictures. New record?

not even close but yeah, I've been slacking on taking the pics. I've had some of that stuff since before xmas. :)