Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

2nd pair? How'd you get on this website with only one pair of gloves??? ;)

I think I had only one pair of gloves when I joined back in december. Since then I got like 9 pairs..........

new pair of mission pro stock alt. thrashers. amazing feel they have

Sweet gloves. I wish the monkey had fuel gloves in more colors

Only have one pair as well. I stick with what I'm comfortable with. One of everything except skates and sticks.

Only have one pair as well. I stick with what I'm comfortable with. One of everything except skates and sticks.

Do you count old gear you don't use anymore? I have XX's and XXXX's for gloves but only use the XXXX's. I only use my one95 skates but have others.

Do you count old gear you don't use anymore? I have XX's and XXXX's for gloves but only use the XXXX's. I only use my one95 skates but have others.

Nahh. Because I normally use it until they're unusable. My previous pair of 4-Rolls I had were ripped to shreds, so they're waiting to be thrown out (they're past the point of repair now).

I have two pairs of skates, one for indoor, one for outdoor. I've used the same helmet for a few years now (4500), same elbow pads for 11 years (olddd Jofas) and one pair of shin guards (NBH Supreme 70)

Nahh. Because I normally use it until they're unusable. My previous pair of 4-Rolls I had were ripped to shreds, so they're waiting to be thrown out (they're past the point of repair now).

I have two pairs of skates, one for indoor, one for outdoor. I've used the same helmet for a few years now (4500), same elbow pads for 11 years (olddd Jofas) and one pair of shin guards (NBH Supreme 70)

I'm pretty much the same. Shoulders and Elbows are old vapor 4's that I'm in my eighth season with. Shins are about 4 years old because my old one's cracked. 8K helmet is 2 years old cause my old one cracked/weakened. I guess my old Vapor XX gloves are still good (no holes after almost 7 years) but I only use the xxxx's now.

anyone know how to get pictures on the posts, got some pretty dirty gloves

i hear a mix of rubbing alcohol and water works wonders for cleaning gloves.

ok ok, i have an old pair of Eastons — I forgot the model name but they're the ones with the carbon fiber looking wrist wrap and the stitched lettering.

But I only use my Vapor XX's.

I am due for a new pair of gloves. When I feel I'm worth of a pair of Eagle's, I'll order a pair ;)