Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Unless the shadows are deceiving it looks like you have sticks in both hands there? Either way all nice pickups, hope they didn't cost too much

I'm weird, I play both handed, right on offense (better shot), left on defense (better stick work).

I'm weird, I play both handed, right on offense (better shot), left on defense (better stick work).

Damnit Tamtamg!! i was wondering where all the 60s went. I ended up pickin up the Treais, Lynch, and Kamper s19s.

Nice work though

Yeah so if any of those are p88 clones ~100 flex, right, clear you could sell one and make some money :P

Nah, SE16 and one of the S19 are 85 sakics, the other s19 and x60 are 85 drurys

What! That's got to be the craziest thing I've ever heard.

What's even crazier is that i don't cut my LH sticks at all and I cut my rh sticks 4-5 inches. When I leave the rink, it looks like I stole some ones stick.

Misunderstandings happen, no big deal, I just try not to get into unnecessary detail with my posts. Honestly if you worked for the series of shops I do, you'd know the level of mental retardation I'm dealing with all the way to the top. Months before the booking happened I had a discussion with my managers to make sure a pair in my size was placed, and it was confirmed by them it would happen, obviously it didn't, things run very backwards and upside-down here. All-in-all they're ordered as of today and I was told the rep said expect them next week or the week after, I'm happy, but skate-less for the time being.

Sorry for off-topic

Sorry. I know first-hand how it is to deal with your employer.

they got rid of the football styled helmets? That's weak. - still nice helmet and that's a really good price. but lame they don't have the stripes down them.

Edited by raganblink

they got rid of the football styled helmets? That's weak. - still nice helmet and that's a really good price. but lame they don't have the stripes down them.

I bought a practice helmet. The "winged" helmets were also available for $25.

Oh okay. I thought they still had them and was like wha? They got rid of them?

They'd never get rid of those helmets. I would have bought one, but I'm not nearly presumptuous (or good) enough to rock a bucket like that.