Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Yeah i figured because you had the Richards gloves on there you probably saw the Cleary ones. Nice gloves BTW, not really my style or else i would of went with them, just got all black 800's instead.

My pick-up's from the Michigan Garage sale... not as good a deal as the S19's but I couldn't find an 85 Sakic for the life of me.

*pic*

I swear I didn't take the last one! :P

Edited by tamtamg

I swear I didn't take the last one! :P

Yea, yea I know! I was tempted to go back, I was just sick of all the madness.

You said you got actual S19's right?

Two guys on my team got them also. One was a repainted S17. I told the guy, then I felt bad.. probably should bit my tongue on that one.

Yea, yea I know! I was tempted to go back, I was just sick of all the madness.

You said you got actual S19's right?

Two guys on my team got them also. One was a repainted S17. I told the guy, then I felt bad.. probably should bit my tongue on that one.

I didn't see any s17 repaints, I saw a bunch of se16 repaints. but yah, I made sure I picked up true s19's.

lol, I just noticed the code on my stick:

4534565621_9c44ce8eab.jpg

MY 5t1cK M4KEz Meh 4 1337 h4x0R!

sorry, nerd joke, figured more people on a internet message board would get it. anyways, MY 5t1cK M4KEz Meh 4 1337 h4x0R! ->my stick makes me an elite hacker

sorry, nerd joke, figured more people on a internet message board would get it. anyways, MY 5t1cK M4KEz Meh 4 1337 h4x0R! ->my stick makes me an elite hacker

I can say I learned something new today...I never knew what 1337 meant or what h4x0R meant.

Wow, and I thought I was a nerd :P Glad I'm not the only hockey playing nerd in the world :)

Is it sad that I read the 1337 speak and didn't have to think twice about what it said?

Exactly what I thought when people said they didn't understand it :(

35nbpq9.jpg

All of my dangle rods

6qe92b.jpg

Pro Stock 10k Dylan Reese islanders $50 bucks at sound tigers game 100 flex 5.5 lie idk the curve, it's hard to see here though

241kq5y.jpg

Pro stock ST S17 mock up turned shaft 105 flex Coffey bananaman curve

b9aqh1.jpg

Pro Stock Niskanen St S17 mock up still one piece 95 flex 4.5 lie lidstrom clone

i was getting a little worried that i was the only nerd here. glad to hear my fellow hockey nerds are gear whores like me.

p.s you guys "gearwhores" when it comes to tech stuff?

Picked up these a few weeks ago....was told there were only 8 prs ever made?

Had to have them....only thing is "I'M CANADIAN" lol

Dennis Leary wears the same gloves on Rescue Me, definitely a "unique" look.