Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Yup red laces, paint scheme holders, and mirror tint visor...it's cause he's Ovechkin...and that's why he's yet to get close to winning a cup and why russia was destroyed in the olympics

Yup red laces, paint scheme holders, and mirror tint visor...it's cause he's Ovechkin...and that's why he's yet to get close to winning a cup and why russia was destroyed in the olympics

Somehow I don't think the gear is to blame.

Yup, all because of his laces, visor and holders. Someone should inform him soon!!!

He had 59 assists, 6th best in the league; Hardly individualism if you ask me.

The guy likes to be flashy, so what. He's the best right now and at least he's not a tool like Crosby.

Nothing new Im sure, but I was at a local LHS and saw these:

05-21-10_1359.jpg

I do Miss the old black on black, I just wish they sold the boot alone. Or with blue holders. One100's. Im pretty sure they only had one pair.

Edited by fastbrother7

LHS and saw these:

I do Miss the old black on black, I just wish they sold the boot alone. Or with blue holders. One100's. I was at a local

those skates look absolutey gorgeous...

I do Miss the old black on black, I just wish they sold the boot alone. Or with blue holders. One100's. Im pretty sure they only had one pair.

If those would fit my feet properly, I'd buy those in a heartbeat.

I found these in my grandma's attic. Cleaned them up a bit and added some proper tape

CrossedHockeySticks2.jpg

Somehow I don't think the gear is to blame.

Ovie is a great player, but he's yet to play on a complete team. The Caps are a couple players away from being cup worthy IMO and the Russian national team is in a rebuilding cycle right now. Their best stars and players are nearing retirement and so on. This year was Canada's most loaded team in quite some time, yet they lost 1 game in the Olympics

I said it when I first saw these. Throw on some white laces and it'll look even better.

Edited by Krev

I said it when I first saw these. Throw on some white laces and it'll look even better.

True story. I Would like to see these with white laces and white holders as well. However the shop where I get my gear through has decided not to carry them as the manager feels there may be an issue with the dye in the holders. I dont really care because those holders would be on ebay in a heartbeat. The shop I saw them at charges retail plus 20-25 percent, i.e. the place I shop at charges $799.99 for the Total ones, while they charge like $899.99. So I wont be abel to call a pair of these my own, but Im not loosing any sleep over it lol.

I hear that. Too high a price for me, but that both the Vapor and Supreme lines just do not fit my foot is the bigger reason I haven't gone after these. So far the Easton Stealth line has been absolute money for my feet.

I hear that. Too high a price for me, but that both the Vapor and Supreme lines just do not fit my foot is the bigger reason I haven't gone after these. So far the Easton Stealth line has been absolute money for my feet.

Excited for the White Special Edition then?

I'm excited to see what they look like, yeah. Seeing as how I'm currently in the black LE's, I doubt I'll be getting a pair unless my rep can swing one my way for cost. B)

Edited by Krev

I think Im going to try out the Eq5's. I threw a pair on and they felt good. I just want to know how durable they will be. Also if possible I would like to get them custom for my hot-dog narrow feet. We will see.

Don't remember if I posted these.

gloves-01.jpg

14s, different style cuff, I like 'em! Pretty plain, but the carbon thumb logo is a neat little touch, I think.

Edited by Brian Harte

05-21-10_1359.jpg

To be honest.. I think I just came a little... Was thinking of scooping up TotalONEs but those are DOOPE.

I think Im going to try out the Eq5's. I threw a pair on and they felt good. I just want to know how durable they will be. Also if possible I would like to get them custom for my hot-dog narrow feet. We will see.

Ice Warehouse says the EQ5 have a different fit from past Easton skates... What was the fit like for you? No LHS near here has them!

Also I remember reading in a MSH skate thread they would not be available for custom. But i could be misremembering too...

Ice Warehouse says the EQ5 have a different fit from past Easton skates... What was the fit like for you? No LHS near here has them!

Also I remember reading in a MSH skate thread they would not be available for custom. But i could be misremembering too...

Yeah they are a different fit. I wear an 8 in most easton skates ( 7.25 in bauer, 7.5 in graf, 7 in ccm ) and in the eq5 im a 7.5. As far as custom goes, as long as I go get my ls2's bolted up to them, i can complain too much, although I am a white-felt tongue proponent:)

Yeah they are a different fit. I wear an 8 in most easton skates ( 7.25 in bauer, 7.5 in graf, 7 in ccm ) and in the eq5 im a 7.5. As far as custom goes, as long as I go get my ls2's bolted up to them, i can complain too much, although I am a white-felt tongue proponent:)

Just order a pair of LS2's in the right size, and a pair of white felt tongue from an online shop and you're in business.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISup...em=290438515798

Got these XXX's in the mail yesterday (photo from ebay). First pair of Vapors and so far I love the fit! Too bad I won't be on the ice until probably August . Unless I can sneak in a stick n puck in sometime before that.

I need to ban myself form ebay - there are a few more pair of gloves I'd like to add to my collection.