Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Are there ways to tell it apart from the S17?

The only way i can tell between the two is by the stickers. Sometimes guys will use an s19 with s17 graphics so that they can have their team colors showing. Although I've never seen an s17 painted over as an s19

4679447509_4f19e46bc7_m.jpg4680080538_a5767ff319_m.jpg4680079966_e6a657275b_m.jpg

My new baby. Sorry for the small pics, they were taken on my Droid. My 05 Stealth is almost at its end, so it was time for an upgrade.

87 flex

P91A

full length plus 3" plug

full tactile

Needless to say I'm amped to try it out tonight.

Edited by RiSeOnFiRe

4679447509_4f19e46bc7_m.jpg4680080538_a5767ff319_m.jpg4680079966_e6a657275b_m.jpg

My new baby. Sorry for the small pics, they were taken on my Droid. My 05 Stealth is almost at its end, so it was time for an upgrade.

87 flex

P91A

full length plus 3" plug

full tactile

Is that Bauer ID? If so, how did you get the plug? special order?

Can't wait for our next practice! Teehee!

img0424p.jpg

Wow, those should go in glass case man, not on the ice. :lol:

87 flex

P91A

full length plus 3" plug

full tactile

Aw dude you beat me. Mines still not here yet. Some time in the next hour perhaps..

It looks great man. Enjoy it.

Picked it up this morning. Took it out for a test run and I gotta say this is gonna take quite abit of getting used to.

I had something very similar and it didn't take as long as I thought it would to get used to. I had an 82 flex kobasew g3 with modified sakic curve that had more toe and was pretty open

Edited by bostonjuniorblackhawks

pics

Picked it up this morning. Took it out for a test run and I gotta say this is gonna take quite abit of getting used to.

how could you even keep the puck in the rink with that thing.

Well i was using a draper before so the progression to the conroy wasn't as big. Definitely still had some problems keeping my shots down but roofing pucks in close is pretty effortless.

yea my bad, its a My Bauer stick. Took 18 days from ordering to my door step. And I had the plug lying around from my broken Synergy SL. Odd though, I had thought all Seniors would be the same length, but my Bauer without the plug is almost as long as my Stealth with it. Carbon plugs are the way to go. =)

Is that Bauer ID? If so, how did you get the plug? special order?

I had something very similar and it didn't take as long as I thought it would to get used to. I had an 82 flex kobasew g3 with modified sakic curve that had more toe and was pretty open

Yeah I'm using very similar right now as well. Just watch for when you catch the puck on end, has a tendency to go into no mans land.