Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I think the biggest question is, how did you manage to carry 6 pairs of pants at once? I'd like to see those pictures!

I picture it in my head as an arm in three legs x2. Like a hockey pants robocop. I'll be bummed when I find the real technique out.

That's a great score though. Who cares if you got a lot. Everyone knows it's a total free-for-all in these sales.

GENIUS!!!!!!!!!

lol agreed this man deserves a clap haha btw theres already some of those jofa shinguards on ebay are they yours mxihockey?

You guys are lucky I couldnt make it to the sharks sale. i would have done the same thing he did. If its a open sale with no restrictions then your stupid not to grab as much as you can. Were there any gloves for sale?? Ive seen plenty of pants but no gloves yet.

Annual trip to Sharks sale..

Edit. People are angry because "I bought too much" Not worth posting a picture when im getting crap for it.

Dude!! ahaha you rock!!! And you are from boston ?! wow you're awesome lol ! Still laughing..

Picked up another pair of eBay. (Now I gotta sell a couple pair...)

img0428xn.jpg

I'm just puzzled by the one palm. Its all "pilled" up. Anyone ever see that or know how to get rid of it without repalming? I was thinking of taking a sweater shaver to it.

img0426ug.jpg

Sorry I can't be any help on getting rid of it, but its normal on those palms if you use regular cloth tape on the knob. The left palm on my Bauer 4 rolls are like that (I shoot right).

Annual trip to Sharks sale..

Edit. People are angry because "I bought too much" Not worth posting a picture when im getting crap for it.

Now I'll just give you crap for acting like a martyr. ;)

There's a reason I don't post pics anymore.

Sorry I can't be any help on getting rid of it, but its normal on those palms if you use regular cloth tape on the knob. The left palm on my Bauer 4 rolls are like that (I shoot right).

Yeppers. Cheap Nash+ tape. Never had problems with Easton tackified, goat, or MSH2.

won these the other day. Can't wait t get them in the mail.

ahh your the one that outbid me

For the few of us who have enough friends...and are not members of facebook....lol We can't see pics?

lol well said ;)

nice vintage gloves ^^

Edited by K9 Unit

Being that MSH has turned me into a complete gear geek, when someone brought S9's into my work I was super stoked and nobody else joined in my excitment :(