Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

My glove collection's not as crazy as some people's on this board but I just added a pair of Shirokov XXXX Pro last week. I'm sure you can tell who my favorite team is based on the color of the gloves. = )

New family photo:

lafamille.jpg

My glove collection's not as crazy as some people's on this board but I just added a pair of Shirokov XXXX Pro last week. I'm sure you can tell who my favorite team is based on the color of the gloves. = )

New family photo:

The Red Wings?

Pretty sure he's talking about shafts. At one point I had both an Adam Foote T-Flex shaft and a Mike Modano T-Flex shaft in my garage. Modano's had his name on it. Foote did not.

Yep, for a while Easton was printing both the name and flex on the shafts. I have a broken Easton T-flex in the basement that happens to say "Modano Custom 95". Same used to go for Sakic, Yzerman, and a couple others.

Yep, for a while Easton was printing both the name and flex on the shafts. I have a broken Easton T-flex in the basement that happens to say "Modano Custom 95". Same used to go for Sakic, Yzerman, and a couple others.

That is awesome!

All I have is an old scott stevens christian, a igor larionov sherwood, and a Jeff Odgers sherwood from the early nineties.

That is awesome!

All I have is an old scott stevens christian, a igor larionov sherwood, and a Jeff Odgers sherwood from the early nineties.

I'll one up you with my Arron Brotten Titan... B)

New family photo:

*pic*

Why the hell would they put that binding color on those Warriors? That looks horrible in my opinion.

Nice gloves you have there though.

Was selling a pair of gloves today and thought it was a good enough time as any to take a group shot.

your making me crazy jealous dude, well mainly the retro one :P

I decided to take family pictures as well :D

PS: these gloves are not for sell.

gloves_july2010.JPG

gloves_july2010_2.JPG

New Pens third shell!

warrior_penguins_third.JPG

Edited by Dupes

Did you get those blue/greens from? I can't remember the site of the top of my head, but I swear they weren't shipping to Canada.

Did you get those blue/greens from? I can't remember the site of the top of my head, but I swear they weren't shipping to Canada.

TSR.

Your right, they do not ship to Canada :(

Were there no more pairs of M-1's that you didn't have :P . Nice pickups man

Yeah the M1 well is dry. If I came into some large amounts of many I would try to somehow get new pairs made.