Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Why the hell would they put that binding color on those Warriors? That looks horrible in my opinion.

Nice gloves you have there though.

No choice, they came like that. I picked them up from the Canucks sale last year.

After my fire over the winter I decided to take pictures for insurance reasons. Lost/sold some stuff.

IMG_0004-vi.jpg

because a typical insurance agent would NEVER believe/understand why one would have 21 pairs of hockey gloves. you should actually take pics of the other half too. you never know.

I don't think there should be any "Show Off" posts allowed for the next 24 hours. MSH3.0 is the big show off of the day. Seriously, who is going to beat this *L*

I don't think there should be any "Show Off" posts allowed for the next 24 hours. MSH3.0 is the big show off of the day. Seriously, who is going to beat this *L*

agreed - im loving it but it's going to take me a couple days to get used to it

agreed - im loving it but it's going to take me a couple days to get used to it

Yeah. Luckily everyone here realizes this and won't flip out like they do every time facebook gets updated.

New Pro-stock RBK All Star Gloves form '07. I think they're MIAs in disguise, but not 100% sure. These aren't for wearing, I'm going to display them in my man room once I get the tears stitched up.

4762972068_a1a534f472.jpg

New Pro-stock RBK All Star Gloves form '07. I think they're MIAs in disguise, but not 100% sure. These aren't for wearing, I'm going to display them in my man room once I get the tears stitched up.

those are cool as hell

I'm surprised someone managed to get tears in their AS gloves during the ASG. Did you get these from someone who wore them?

I'm surprised someone managed to get tears in their AS gloves during the ASG. Did you get these from someone who wore them?

I don't think the gloves were actually worn in the game, because no name was stitched; they were probably sent as spares but never used. I assume the original purchaser got his hands on a virgin pair and desecrated them by actually wearing them to play.

Crappy cell phone sorry

Teppo Numminen prostock Warrior Franchise(MIA Canada). Mesh gussets. Class act glad to wear his gear

downloadtz.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I couldn't find a pair or Eagle or Warrior like that and had to settle for some RBKs that match our jerseys.