Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

New Inno Maniac Pro Lite II sticks showed up today. The lower two I'm about 90% sure are Modano pro stocks... the other one has an interesting toe curve.

img0200sx.jpg

What tongues are those? I have very similair ones on my prostock X60's

They are the leather/cloth ones. I find there is absolutely no lace bite with them at all and they aren't as rigid as the ones with protection in them.

Plus, I'm a linesmen, if I'm blocking shots, there are serious problems.

I like it, looks good. It's something slightly different than the usual where people highlight the bright colors with carbon, instead it dulls down the gold and brightens the navy. /TBL Rivers, on "What not to wear" MSH edition.

That someone just happens to be me haha.

Nice! I used to be a big ol school grip liner fiend myself, but the new hydrophobic grip liner they are using in the TOs dry MUCH faster and are as good as the older grip liner with preventing slippage. My skates are usually dry in an hour, after using a small towel to dry the inside of the toecap. St Jerome turnaround was 3 weeks for my two pair...I am still amazed at how fast they showed up.

Did you get the added minicel foam? The little extra padding goes a long way with comfort. I did go with the reflex tongue, and I like it...but time will tell if I decide to modify mine with the same traditional tongue. Been using mine for almost two months...fit like a glove after the first two skates and I never had to bake them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy mine. Plan on putting new pics after two months in the long term review.

My Caps Eq sale buys:

4803795658_cc72518531_b.jpg

3x New Navy Edge Socks (one is missing, probably in the car somewhere or I lost it somewhere between register and car)

Home Caps Edge sock

2x Pro Practice Edge Jersey (air knit body with edge sleeves and shoulders, also with fight strap)

Easton Pro Pants (Size 54, bought for friend, didn't realize they are 54 +2in legs, probably going to ebay them)

4803799812_6923921cd8.jpg4803174929_8192f24b20.jpg

New Clark (drury curve, 85 Flex) SE16

Used OV U+CL (stolen/used by Eric Ferh, says 102 flex but feels 75ish at the top)

Some of my newer stuff:

DSCF0155.jpg

CCM v10 helmet

Bauer x100 visor

Warrior Franchise gloves

Bauer Totalone skates

Bauer X60, pro-stock sticks.

Dude......your my hero!!! I want all of it!! Are the gloves from custom program or stock? And what size are total one's?

I'm so jealous!!! lol

Dude......your my hero!!! I want all of it!! Are the gloves from custom program or stock? And what size are total one's?

I'm so jealous!!! lol

LOL thanks, Gloves are stock! and skates are size 8.00 EE.

Great looking practice jerseys. You didn't do the whole raffle thing for ovechkin's stuff did you? That's an Eric Fehr clone, eh?

nah, the raffle was more for collectors than gear whores who want to use his curve. we know to just go after eric fehr's sticks.