Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Bla Bla Bla.........lol :rolleyes::blink:

It's a legitimate complaint. Tons of images really bog down some people's internet(Slower Connections). See: Mine at work.

Figgi: I'm really liking those Minnesota-Colored Eagles. Are those from the team, or did you make up a custom order? If I have a need to do another pair of customs in the future I'm seriously considering a pair of X89s with a twist-cuff.

Early birthday present from my uncle, Shaone Morrisonn's from the Caps. I'm surprised they left off the last N in his last name. These are much tighter than I would have thought, maybe even tighter than my PPFs.

SAM_0498.jpg

SAM_0499.jpg

It's a legitimate complaint. Tons of images really bog down some people's internet(Slower Connections). See: Mine at work.

Figgi: I'm really liking those Minnesota-Colored Eagles. Are those from the team, or did you make up a custom order? If I have a need to do another pair of customs in the future I'm seriously considering a pair of X89s with a twist-cuff.

Nice man. Are you gonna wear them or keep them as a collectible?

Early birthday present from my uncle, Shaone Morrisonn's from the Caps. I'm surprised they left off the last N in his last name. These are much tighter than I would have thought, maybe even tighter than my PPFs.

Brendan Morrison?

Edited by J22

Nice man. Are you gonna wear them or keep them as a collectible?

Not sure yet.

Brendan Morrison?

Doubt it, Brendan has been using one90/one95 for quite a while now.

Those aren't the same as the ones posted. Those Reeboks could've been made for B. Morrison but never used. Like how Rob Davison only wore 4 rolls with the Canucks but they had Eagles and Warriors with his name on it as well.

Thanks, I actually got them from another board member a while back and had them re-palmed with MSH2. I love them, although the one-piece fingers were a beast to break-in. I am thinking of ordering a pair of PPFi's in a similar color scheme in Tufftek.

Those aren't the same as the ones posted. Those Reeboks could've been made for B. Morrison but never used. Like how Rob Davison only wore 4 rolls with the Canucks but they had Eagles and Warriors with his name on it as well.

Brendan Morrison isn't a very big guy, though - I doubt he wears 15" gloves.

new gloves, camera ran out of batteries so only got this one

and a pic of the crappy man cave with my other stuff

No such thing as a crappy man cave brother, I have a corner wall of gloves and sticks - just means my lady doesn't like going into it :D

07-27-10_1519.jpg

Just scooped these up today. I just turned thirty, and Im a dad, and its like my desire for looks over comfort have begun to fade lol Next thing I know Ill be sporting a pair of Manskos haha

Pretty sure those are the new Projekt gloves...

Yep. Projekts. Im not really too sure what the difference is between these and eraser pros, but they do feel more comfortable than last years 14" erasers. They are light, and the color scheme isnt too bad unlike last years model. Im more of a four roll guy, but like I said, Mansko's are probly next haha

Edited by fastbrother7