Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Went to the LHS to try on some pants...left with these:

IMG_0469.jpg

Pre-Vaughn PPFi's...for $100. Last pair. Sweet.

Actually they had a pair each of pre-Vaughn, post-Vaughn black liner, and post-Vaughn red liner. The red liners were nice, post-Vaughn blacks felt really odd, and these felt like butter.

Now if only I can find some Tackla 5000 pro stocks for $100, I'll have the best damn week.

Pickups from TSR tent sale.

Elbows are 7k Pro's aka 9144

You can't show me this crap! I'm driving up to Maine on Saturday for vacation but I have my wife. No way in hell that I can get THAT lost and end up at TSR...

Yep. Projekts. Im not really too sure what the difference is between these and eraser pros, but they do feel more comfortable than last years 14" erasers. They are light, and the color scheme isnt too bad unlike last years model. Im more of a four roll guy, but like I said, Mansko's are probly next haha

How did you get your hands (no pun intented) on those Projekts? I saw them in the Holiday catalogue which lead me to believe they wouldn't be out for several more months.

Not sure. Bought them from Chadd, and he didnt tell me anything in regards to how he got them.

OK, thanks. At least JovoCop wore similar style.

Not sure. Bought them from Chadd, and he didnt tell me anything in regards to how he got them.

I forget where I got them, but they were no notes or indications who they were made for.

Some recent additions, and what a surprise...my favorite...TPS and Warrior sticks...

R8 Van Ryn Pro Stock (currently using)

tpsr8_vanryn.jpg

R8 Corey Perry Pro Stock (prototype)

tpsr8_proto.jpg

Kronik Peter Mueller (and yet ANOTHER variation of his toe curve)

kronik_mules.jpg

Dolo Shane Doan

dddolo_doans.jpg

One95 Iginla (Ovie Clone)

one95_iginla.jpg

And last but not least, Easton Z Air Martin Skoula pro stocks...

zair_skoula.jpg

Some recent additions, and what a surprise...my favorite...TPS and Warrior sticks...

Thanks for posting pictures of those sticks. Just grabbed a pair of the Van Ryns myself since they are so similar to the Zubov/Niskanen pros that I'm starting to run low on. SW in addition. Fantastic.

Nice finds. Where'd ya pick them up from? How's the Mueller toe holding up? I heard that he would heat his blades to tweak the curve more.

Thanks for posting pictures of those sticks. Just grabbed a pair of the Van Ryns myself since they are so similar to the Zubov/Niskanen pros that I'm starting to run low on. SW in addition. Fantastic.

Indeed, it is a great stick. Perhaps not quite as open as my usual, but extremely functional nonetheless. The Van Ryn is a little flatter than the Niskanen. That Niskanen pattern is so difficult to use (IMO), because it seems to kink in a very odd spot. But the lie is exactly the same, 4.75.

Nice finds. Where'd ya pick them up from? How's the Mueller toe holding up? I heard that he would heat his blades to tweak the curve more.

Thanks Flyers. Mueller is constantly tweaking his sticks, to the point of obsessive. This Kronik actually was his personal stick that he used, only for a few games before switching over to Easton sticks (and right before his trade). I pulled the tape, added a plug and retaped it up. The blade is still as crisp and responsive as if it were just pulled brand new from the shelf.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd177/swissbones/tpsr8_vanryn.jpg

R8 Corey Perry Pro Stock (prototype)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd177/swissbones/tpsr8_proto.jpg

Kronik Peter Mueller (and yet ANOTHER variation of his toe curve)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd177/swissbones/kronik_mules.jpg

Dolo Shane Doan

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd177/swissbones/dddolo_doans.jpg

One95 Iginla (Ovie Clone)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd177/swissbones/one95_iginla.jpg

And last but not least, Easton Z Air Martin Skoula pro stocks...

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd177/swissbones/zair_skoula.jpg

Nice gloves, I love my pair. Please let me know if you want to move the Perry, thought that would be too stiff for you at length?

One of the guys in the shop was a freshman at Quinnipiac. He worked with the hockey team as an equipment guy and did some sharpenings, too. The other day I asked if he saw any bent cages. This picture is from the Colgate/Cornell road trip early in the season. The player wearing the helmet is a freshman with his head down in the neutral zone.

The title is: Arny got run over by a Raider.

th_qp1.jpg

Nice gloves, I love my pair. Please let me know if you want to move the Perry, thought that would be too stiff for you at length?

Gotta echo the z-air love! They look great in the minny color scheme.

Edited by number21

One of the guys in the shop was a freshman at Quinnipiac. He worked with the hockey team as an equipment guy and did some sharpenings, too. The other day I asked if he saw any bent cages. This picture is from the Colgate/Cornell road trip early in the season. The player wearing the helmet is a freshman with his head down in the neutral zone.

The title is: Arny got run over by a Raider.

th_qp1.jpg

Is (was) that a titanium cage?