Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

do you know which player that was actually wearing the smashed helmet?

i know cornell wears red helmets, so im assuming it was a colgate player..? correct me if i didnt understand

my somewhat big, gear collection lol

sticks:

AK-27 09' 2 Piece

Jason Blake Pro Stock Vapor 40

Custom Painted Reebok 7k

New Graphic Bauer One95

Warrior Kronik 09'

Easton s17

Sprayed Vapor XXX Lite

Jason Blake Pro Stock Vapor XXX Lite 2-Piece

One95 Shaft

Sprayed 1st Gen Easton Synthesis Shaft

Sprayed RBK Talon Shaft

Cornell University Pro Stock Vapor XX Shaft

Gear:

Vapor x:60's

Graf 705's

8k w/ CCM 480

Bauer 5100

CCM v08's

Eagle Paragons

Jofa Shins

Tackala Pants

One95 Elbows

http://yfrog.com/4odscf0061vj (all 3 pictures accessible from this link)

Cheers!

do you know which player that was actually wearing the smashed helmet?

i know cornell wears red helmets, so im assuming it was a colgate player..? correct me if i didnt understand

Freshman Center Ben Arnt #20, and yes it was against Colgate, not Cornell.

Yes, it was a Titanium cage.

Jesus wept... I will be so much happier when Michel gets my new mask done; he's got one or two ever so slightly more important boys to deal with first, but that shot and the MSH HHOF shooting gallery dispelled any buyer's remorse that lingered after I mailed the cheque.

Found another great deal! Black 15' Eagle PPFs for $40. Used, but look at the condition of these.. Beauts!

Are these gloves marked anywhere as being 15's? I just always thought that the ppf+'s were the larger sizes, and that the ppf's were 14's.

Are these gloves marked anywhere as being 15's? I just always thought that the ppf+'s were the larger sizes, and that the ppf's were 14's.

Thats what i wondered too. But i purchased it at a consignment store that had 15' listed. /shrug. I compared them to my x80s which i believe are 14" and they are the same size. However, where the x80s fit my finger length perfectly, the fingers on the PPF are a tad larger. You may be correct on all accounts, i was just going by the tag, which may also be wrong.

But researching it now, you are correct. They are 14. Thankfully, b/c 15s usually engulf my arm.

Edited by thefeebster

The reason that I asked is because not everyone may like the longer cuffs like on the ppf+'s. I personally like the fit of the ppf+ in the fingers and in the hand area, but the cuff is a tad bigger than I would prefer. If somehow eagle made a 15 inch ppf than that might have been the perfect glove for me.

My setup right now:

Bucket- Bauer 5100; RBK 4K(dont really use)

Cage- Itech 905 III i2 Black/White Cage; RBK Custom FM5K White inside Black Outside Cage; w/white loops and chin strap

and/or visor- Bauer Deluxe x100(league rules) and/or Itech Straight cut

Shoulder Pads- Easton Stealth S5(old) with removed arm guards

Elbow Pads- Jofa 8044(classics,love them)

Gloves- Bauer 4-Roll Team Customized Second Year of Juniors; Vapor XXV Team Customized Second Year of Juniors; Easton Stealth S7 Team Customized for First Year of Juniors.

Breezers- CCM vector 08 LC(old but love these also)

Shin pads- RBK 6K made by Jofa

Skates- RBK 10k's with customized tongues for some nasty flop. and or/ Bauer One95's with custom tongues for flop.

Sticks- Bauer X:60 pro stock Helminen; Bauer One90 pro stock Simon Gamache; RBK 8.0.8. pro stock Valtteri Filppula.

Hope its decent.

Edited by markstmartin89

My setup right now:

Bucket- Bauer 5100; RBK 4K(dont really use)

Cage- Itech 905 III i2 Black/White Cage; RBK Custom FM5K White inside Black Outside Cage; w/white loops and chin strap

and/or visor- Bauer Deluxe x100(league rules) and/or Itech Straight cut

Shoulder Pads- Easton Stealth S5(old) with removed arm guards

Elbow Pads- Jofa 8044(classics,love them)

Gloves- Bauer 4-Roll Team Customized Second Year of Juniors; Vapor XXV Team Customized Second Year of Juniors; Easton Stealth S7 Team Customized for First Year of Juniors.

Breezers- CCM vector 08 LC(old but love these also)

Shin pads- RBK 6K made by Jofa

Skates- RBK 10k's with customized tongues for some nasty flop. and or/ Bauer One95's with custom tongues for flop.

Sticks- Bauer X:60 pro stock Helminen; Bauer One90 pro stock Simon Gamache; RBK 8.0.8. pro stock Valtteri Filppula.

Hope its decent.

This is to show off pictures of your equipment. You should list your stuff in your current equipment

Some recent additions, and what a surprise...my favorite...TPS and Warrior sticks...

R8 Van Ryn Pro Stock (currently using)

tpsr8_vanryn.jpg

R8 Corey Perry Pro Stock (prototype)

tpsr8_proto.jpg

Kronik Peter Mueller (and yet ANOTHER variation of his toe curve)

kronik_mules.jpg

Dolo Shane Doan

dddolo_doans.jpg

One95 Iginla (Ovie Clone)

one95_iginla.jpg

And last but not least, Easton Z Air Martin Skoula pro stocks...

zair_skoula.jpg

Is that Perry prototype R8 made with XN10? If so, how do you like it?

I was able to score an R8 XN10 tapered shaft on ebay plus a few R9's w/XN10. The ice is out for a couple more months, I'm dying to know how they are.

very CLASSY gloves! embroidery letters i have noticed are changing from the norm font were use to seeing. love the flag touch!

thanks man. Haven't seen you around here in a while

yeah man I just browse and read alot. I made some big moves in my gloves recently. Might post up a pic later.

35729_1514082497417_1395086648_1352433_2382485_n.jpg

here is my collection, taken last month. Made some moves since then. post an update pic later on.