Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

You know, I appreciate it when people show off their older gear or low-end gear. Im quite sick of seeing the same One95's, X:60's, Franchises, 4Rolls etc. Having low-end gear and being proud of it to show it off, shows us that you're comfortable and confident in what you've got and not just following a trend

nice pick ups dupes. prostockhockeygear.com?

No, cause the ones on prostock, are custom made, and not pro stock.\

There are from Ebay and were made for the Oilers.

They are very impressive! :)

You know, I appreciate it when people show off their older gear or low-end gear. Im quite sick of seeing the same One95's, X:60's, Franchises, 4Rolls etc. Having low-end gear and being proud of it to show it off, shows us that you're comfortable and confident in what you've got and not just following a trend

I Totally agree!!! You can only look at so many pr's of X60's and Total ones....with the Franchises gloves sitting beside em!! I want to see different stuff! Thanks, by the way!! Both you guys!!

Cheers!

I Totally agree!!! You can only look at so many pr's of X60's and Total ones....with the Franchises gloves sitting beside em!! I want to see different stuff! Thanks, by the way!! Both you guys!!

Cheers!

yeah I mean, lookin at Stryker's collection I see:

-One95 2pce setup One85,One55,X:50,XXXlite,Z-Bubble,S11 gloves,One95/75 gloves (cant tell)

its different, and its good lol

I wanna see wacky SMU gear, modern gear from defunct companies like Hespeler, LOW-END gear...just anything different :P

I found my original Vapor 8 Pro stock skates the other day. These are from 1999. They are still pretty strong.

th_IMG00208-20100901-10291.jpg

Here is how the outer boot would turn white from sweat.

th_IMG00210-20100901-10311.jpg

I found my original Vapor 8 Pro stock skates the other day. These are from 1999. They are still pretty strong.

Here is how the outer boot would turn white from sweat.

yep, I'm still skating in vapor 8's and mine do that. great skates though!

In 1998, the Blues practiced here at the Ice House during a NY/NJ road trip. Brett Hull had the Vapor 8 skates. The entire boot had already turned white from his sweat. These are great skates but it is funny how heavy they feel now!

In 1998, the Blues practiced here at the Ice House during a NY/NJ road trip. Brett Hull had the Vapor 8 skates. The entire boot had already turned white from his sweat. These are great skates but it is funny how heavy they feel now!

Especially when you consider that at the time they were the lightest skates out there.

easton_zetterberg_3.JPG

has anyone put one of these mouthguard holders on? Is it possible to stitch into the glove or does a cobbler have to do it?

Edited by $m0k3