Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Hah...that's kinda what we were going for.

Those are the old school ones though; think Bombay choking.

Those are awesome. Might have to steal the idea.

Nice. I have those but I couldn't stand the shoulder caps so I cut them off. I play in a non-check beer league so they protect me fine, but I'm in the market for a new pair if I can find something that isn't bulky.

If this is still to bulky then you mine as well not bother wearing anything lol. They can be had for $30

New gloves I got from Rangers1234 a week or two ago. Pro stock Tampa L7's, with regular nash on the left palm and digital on the right. Pretty cool combo for a righty like me. Incredibly comfortable, they don't need to be broken in at all.

IMG_20100830_174457.jpg

IMG_20100830_174548.jpg

I bought these a while ago thinking they might fit, but the guy is a pituitary giant, I am swimming in these! Not sure about the type of palm (digital, maybe?) but they are extremely soft and supple.

Another interesting thing about these is that there are plastic inserts where your fingertips are. I haven't seen that before, although it's not like I have come across a lot of prostock gloves in my time...

img4657v.jpg

Edited by Jeff

No label, but I would say at least 15.5. They feel much bigger than the Eagle PPF+ I used to have, or the other prostock gloves I have from larger guys (like Brian Boyle, for example...)

Drury also has plastic inserts in the finger tips but only on three fingers on the right hand. The middle, ring and pinkie have a leather tip and plastic insert. Nice gloves.

Edited by TBLfan

@Hattrick - Nice gloves bud. I love the L7 model, and digital palms are my favorite bar none. My goal is to get every single pair of gloves I own redone in digital that aren't already. HUGE FAN.

@Subli MC - LOVE that Hull Stealth. Man oh man. Beautiful.

As for my new additions, I just got in another pair of Warrior Pro Sticks last night...

Kovie DD - I've owned quite a few Kovy pro sticks, and I don't recall any having this square shaft. It's almost a perfect box. I wasn't planning on using it for awhile, but it feels pretty damn nice in the hands, so I'm going to give it a whirl in a game this weekend. Also, the toe, while severe, isn't nearly the meat hook some of his older stuff was. 243 Flex.

dolodd_kovyps.jpg

And this isn't going to be sexy or excite many of you but it's sheer beauty to me. I bought up a bunch of these Pratt's. For the uninitiated, looks like a regular Jovo/P02, whatever you want to call it. Well the ironic thing is, with all the pro stick combinations Warrior offers, this guy Pratt must have the exact same shooting style as I do, because I can LAUNCH shots with this stick. This is my 5th one, no joke. Not that they've all worn out already but I've been buying 'em up when I see them. I have no idea where the kickpoint is, or why I've had such great success with this stick, but truly, it's been my most consistent dagger. The sort of unintentional irony is that if they were made for Nolan Pratt, he's a lefty. LOL

warrior_pratt.jpg

Haha shit guys have a little faith in me.

If you just had the goal alone to shoot on maybe it would give you more concentration just to hit the net.

Needs more netting, for sure. Still trying to set up something like this myself, only instead of a fence, I've got woods, and a creek behind my target. Wonder if there's anywhere to get surplus army netting or fishing net that would hold up to pucks?