Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

You shoulda seen my eyes light up when the guy at the booth said $25. I was like "for one?" Then he said "Nope, for the pair." I quickly grabbed the best looking pair and off I went.

You shoulda seen my eyes light up when the guy at the booth said $25. I was like "for one?" Then he said "Nope, for the pair." I quickly grabbed the best looking pair and off I went.

Where exactly in London was this? At the souvenier shop at the John Labatt centre? I just want to know so I can take a look at whatever store it was the next time I'm in London visiting family.

Edited by althoma1

There was a booth inside the John Labatt Centre that had silent auctions and stuff. This was during the NHL rookie tournament. The gloves were in a bin. When I picked them up, there were like 4 other pairs. Mine were the best looking one's in the bin. When I went back during the 2nd intermission, everything else was gone.

There was a booth inside the John Labatt Centre that had silent auctions and stuff. This was during the NHL rookie tournament. The gloves were in a bin. When I picked them up, there were like 4 other pairs. Mine were the best looking one's in the bin. When I went back during the 2nd intermission, everything else was gone.

Thanks...I'll definitely be looking at silent auctions at any event I attend from now on. That's a fantastic deal - the gloves look like new. Congrats.

Some Jofa for you:

Floating slash guards FTW. 2 new sets, in plastic and one set that should quarantined... in plastic, lead and maybe titanium.

IMG_3741.jpg

Since I had the two new sets, the old set was "disposable" so I gave salvaging them a shot. I decided to give Oxi Clean gel a try... WOW.

Before / After

IMG_3783.jpg

IMG_3785.jpg

and my not-soo-bad elbows:

Before / After

IMG_3787.jpg

About 30 mins including 15 mins "set" time and a toothbrush. No smell and it just looks a whole lot better and I only did it once. They could probably use a second application.

Edited by TBLfan

Speedz98> Nice pick up! Clearly the skate I like the most at the moment.

C'mon send us some more pics (with a true camera) please, I wonder if it's not the first pair I saw on this topic.

I'll Get right on it!

Picked these up last week at the St. Louis Blues sale:

DSCN4401.jpg

Like new condition and very, very soft palms. I believe these are Atlanta colors rather than Blues colors but that's ok, I think they look awesome!