Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Picked these up last week at the St. Louis Blues sale:

Like new condition and very, very soft palms. I believe these are Atlanta colors rather than Blues colors but that's ok, I think they look awesome!

Sweettttttttttttttttttttttttttt what size?

My cool brother picked up these nice items for me this summer at the Rochester American's sale:

DSC_0236.jpg

Those gloves are HG9800, all leather with Pittards palms, built like tanks but feel great. I think they will last for all my pick-up playing days!

Sweettttttttttttttttttttttttttt what size?

The Mellanby MIA's aren't marked but I would guess 14". The Jofa's are 15".

Edited by ungr7

I'll Get right on it!

Your going to love these. I've had them now for about 2 months. Great skates.

2110-8

C28

C28, is this the curve. Similar to a Vanek/Weight. Love it.

Ouch!

Well, it's true. Both the C28 and C29 codes are known to mean that the stick is a One95 despite whatever graphics.

Also just goes to show you that a major manufacturer could simply change the appearance of a stick and many would not know the difference.

I used to think it was the "curve number" too, but was informed that it isn't exactly the case.

The top number on the Bauer namebar - "The numbers above the flex aren't pattern call-outs but they are the ticket #'s for each stick. That number when entered tells us how the stick is made."

Grafs.jpg

Finally got Tuuks on my Grafs, I've been talking about doing this since I bought the skates a year and a half ago.

Any opinions on the 727's? Found a deal on some locally and they fit great, do they stretch out a lot?

savoyspecial.jpg

My Base Stick came in. Senior 75 Flex, BM12 (Iginla clone) lie 6, soft grip, red graphics package, sharkskin blade finish, name and number on stick.

Going to take this for a spin tonight.

soft grip? any different to the normal grip? nice choice's exactly the same as i would've done, down to the number :tongue:

Edited by K9 Unit

soft grip? any different to the normal grip? nice choice's exactly the same as i would've done, down to the number :tongue:

It feels a lot like the soft grip that you'd find on pro stock Warriors. It's not textured like Nipple Grip, rough like Polar Fibre or overly tacky like the older Easton OPS.