Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

It feels a lot like the soft grip that you'd find on pro stock Warriors. It's not textured like Nipple Grip, rough like Polar Fibre or overly tacky like the older Easton OPS.

ahh nice thx

My Base Stick came in. Senior 75 Flex, BM12 (Iginla clone) lie 6, soft grip, red graphics package, sharkskin blade finish, name and number on stick.

Going to take this for a spin tonight.

Is it maybe just the camera, but I think the color looks like red with some bluish...is it just me?

Michael Ryder/Derek Morris WC Franchises

Gloves were made by Warrior for Morris and worn by #73 Michael Ryder (was a little surprised when they arrived because seller failed to acknowledge they were narrows...kinda sucks, so trying to workout a return). But, on the brighter side, the digital palm is one of the nicest I've ever had a chance to feel.

ryder1.jpg

ryder2.jpg

Edited by uclahockey707

Gloves were made by Warrior for Morris and worn by #73 Michael Ryder (was a little surprised when they arrived because seller failed to acknowledge they were narrows...kinda sucks, so trying to workout a return). But, on the brighter side, the digital palm is one of the nicest I've ever had a chance to feel.

ryder1.jpg

ryder2.jpg

What size are they? :biggrin:

Nice pick up. Seen those on eBay a few days ago and was actually going to bid on them until I realised they were the Winter Classic gloves (I'm looking for the exact same spec Franchises only in Black).

Got some new gear for the upcoming college season. Bought a couple more harrow shafts and blades on the 50% off deal. The gloves, helmet and pants were provided by the school.

Harrow 300gs 75 flex

Cascade M11 in our school colors

Tour Evo Pros

Valken V-Pro 2 pairs

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00089.jpg

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

ryder1.jpg

ryder2.jpg

I actually didnt know they were narrows actually. But you also thought they were 13" but i know they are 14".

Got some new gear for the upcoming college season. Bought a couple more harrow shafts and blades on the 50% off deal. The gloves, helmet and pants were provided by the school.

Harrow 300gs 75 flex

Tour Evo Pros

Valken V-Pro 2 pairs

Good looking stuff man. You stole our school colors ;)

I love the Tour EvoPro gloves. Had them for 3 years until they got lost on a trip :(

I actually didnt know they were narrows actually. But you also thought they were 13" but i know they are 14".

They felt short, but I remember my other pair of narrows I had a while back were also quite short in the cuff, not in the fingers. It's really no big deal, confusions happen all the time, it's not like I blame you, we all make mistakes.

Edited by uclahockey707

Harrow 300gs 75 flex

Tour Evo Pros

Valken V-Pro 2 pairs

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00089.jpg

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

what school?

looks like the Elmira College color scheme

not a bad looking helmet

New Mitts

Picked these up at TSR, custom 4 rolls with white outline navy big stripe going down rolls, "ANDOVER" on cuff, reinforced ivory nash palms

Ha! I got those too. But the tool I got them from colored in the "Andover" with a black sharpie! :dry:

Some things I've picked up in the last couple of months

One100s, X:60 Pro gloves, CCM V08 Pro helmet and Oakley visor.

lateststuff.jpg

Edited by A2rhino