Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Andy Sutton pro stock.

The right hand, the first 2 fingers after the thumb are together, kind of weird but very confortable.

I had my One of my gloves like that when I broke one of my fingers, I quite liked it.

My small collection:

_DSC8129.jpg

Always so used to 4-rolls didn't think of trying anything else until recently. The "anatomic fit" of the x60 pros seems very natural and there was no break in period. But the best part is the huge range of wrist mobility.

Is there a name stitched on them?

They look good :)

Thanks. No name. You guys may be right that it's not actually pro stock. Besides not having a Name or number, I don't really know what other details would separate pro stock from retail.

I'm 16 and pay for my own gear, so this is kinda really big for me and I'm very pleased with my buys (One95 stick was backordered sadly)

5500/ FM480

One80 skates

4 rolls

my old one90

downsized_0928001621.jpg

Edited by Optimus_Prime11

1 of 2 pro stock dds the other will go up when i get back from school, Pro stock team canada PSHG says 100 and even after i cut it down about half a foot it feels like an 85, very whippy even more so than my 85 pro stock bemidji dd which is about 95 or so now, Harvard #20 on shaft(anybody with any insight on to who this is?) and similar to a Thornton, also along with the codes it says C5 RETAIL, anybody with any info on that?

[Photoon2010-09-28at2123.jpg

Photoon2010-09-28at2124.jpg

Photoon2010-09-28at21242.jpg

Edited by BuckleyHockey15

1 of 2 pro stock dds the other will go up when i get back from school, Pro stock team canada PSHG says 100 and even after i cut it down about half a foot it feels like an 85, very whippy even more so than my 85 pro stock bemidji dd which is about 95 or so now, Harvard #20 on shaft(anybody with any insight on to who this is?) and similar to a Thornton, also along with the codes it says C5 RETAIL, anybody with any info on that?

Louis LeBlanc, #20 on Harvard University, the team has a Warrior deal, gloves, sticks, pants.