Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Needed a new way to store and quickly dry my gear as I have back to back games twice a week. Made a little trip to ikea and also bought a dehumidifier. Dries everything within 2hrs, not a bad solution I say.

You and I think alike! I lay my gear out right next to my dehumidifier in the basement. Stuff is dry as a bone by the morning.

HUGE thank you to Reebok, and my local rep for making these possible.

11K A3T construction, 3-4" longer than retail, 100 flex T Grip, with black textured blade

IMG_0325.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2010-9/1360555/0

If you don't mind me asking, what did that run you to do and what was the minimum order? Is that your own pattern or stock pro pattern?

Nice collection bud, how do you like the new spyne and the t100?

Thanks! The Spyne is actually a repainted dolomite DD but I like it alot and the T100 is nice and light I just wish it had grip

So I'm sitting out with a rib injury for a while and I have a couple of new things that I can't try out on the ice yet.

My new bullet-proof vest (which would have prevented my rib injury):

10022010312.jpg

And when I saw these and tried them on, I had to have them. Brand spanking new retail Easton EQ50 gloves:

10022010309.jpg10022010311.jpg

Haven't taken a family portrait in a while...

img0567r.jpg

And my pride and joy...

img0568p.jpg

Although not a bauer 4 roll glove fan myself beauty collection specially the mint rolls in the middle. My pride n joy skates are my vapor xxx's. I always wanted to try or pickup a pair of 8090's. Some on ebay for like 200 and up. Nice collection.

How are the EQ50's in comparison to the S19's?

Oddly enough they are currently $20 cheaper at Ice Warehouse, I thought they were the new replacements for the S19's :wacko:

They are replacing the se16

I'm coming from S19's and I have to say I like the EQ50's more with the exception of one thing. The S19's have a more flexible thumb. But really, I doubt that is even noticable once on the ice. I just love the toned down graphics of the EQ50's. And they are a tad more comfortable than the S19's.

Just bought these from a local thrift store:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/hawkeyedcx/76ae5c4c.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/hawkeyedcx/5c739d66.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/hawkeyedcx/0daa610d.jpg

5 bucks, mint condition, palms show next to no wear. They aren't broken in and the inside doesn't even seem to have been sweated in. Amazing that they were in my size too. Was a pretty fortunate find, wish I could find some new skates at that price. ;)

Edited by Chadd
Pics the size of Rhode Island

Same here man. I loved that whole range to be honest. I'm not a huge 4 roll person but these are sort of the exception that proves the rule, no idea why.

whao it might be the angle of the pic, but the steel on those look very...worn down? Or are they just 9' radius?

They are worn down, but still working. Changing the steels would have been an extra 40euros..

Right now the radius should be around 9-8 slightly toward the the rear.

What kind of rivet job is that?

No idea. On the other hand the whole package (holder + job) was 36 euros, so it might not be as good as the standard ones.

May be some aluminum since I saw them on very old skates and it was the only thing that didn't rust.