Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

My holders were pretty beat up on my old skates (very similar to that) and it never gave me any problems at all. Looks to be only cosmetic at this point IMO.

Edited by uclahockey707

Is this going to be a problem?

First full game with the skates... No idea how this happened. Just battling.

Not a problem as long as everything is intact. Once those pieces start breaking through, you will have problems.

Alright So i have time. Can't imagine how that could have happened. Must have got some skate blades or something when a guys falling down idk. Thanks guys

someone stepped on your holders with their blades.

as for the s19 drop in pricing... happened everywhere, MAP is down to 220/230. Gotta love that email I got from totalhockey saying it was exclusive to them.. ha.

I came home to 2 boxes on my front porch!

Dupuis gloves for the Pens 3rd jerseys:

Dupuisgloves1.jpg

bought off of Dupes. can't decide whether to repalm them and use them or put them up on a shelf.

Team USA Bauer 4 rolls:

usa.jpg

I always wanted a pair of Team USA gloves. this is my first pair of Bauer 4 rolls. I must say, I'm impressed with how comfortable they are.

those eastons are super comfy, dupes bought them off me :wink: they just never fit me right

nice 4roll pickup, been looking at one of those but never pulled the trigger

Edited by K9 Unit

It's a great stick, for sure. I'm a little worried about the blade though. I only used the stick once but there's already a big chip in the toe. I might send it back for a replacement. Talked to Nikki, she said to keep her updated. We'll see.

It's a great stick, for sure. I'm a little worried about the blade though. I only used the stick once but there's already a big chip in the toe. I might send it back for a replacement. Talked to Nikki, she said to keep her updated. We'll see.

Watch it...the BASE nazis will be here in no time :ph34r:

New custom creepers: all navy with white lettering, VA-80 pro pack wit plastic inserts and mustang palms.

These gloves fit amazing! Thanks to BostonJuniorBlackHawks for the advice on these cause he's definitely correct, these gloves are killer. I went with a dark color throughout on these because i wasn't sure how I was going to like the breaks in the padding and I figured if they came out ugly navy would hide it the best (also matches my teams colors). But lucky for me I love the way they turned out. Also, they're not nearly as tight fitting as I was expecting. The best part, these came on the same day as I got my MCAT score, they couldn't have planned it any better! :)

photonvg.jpg

photoad.jpg

Edited by uclahockey707

those eastons are super comfy, dupes bought them off me :wink: they just never fit me right

nice 4roll pickup, been looking at one of those but never pulled the trigger

the Eastons are great gloves. the fingers are just a little long for me so they may go up on the shelf....

the Team USA gloves however, will definitely be used!