Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Getting a pair of lightly used One 90's this weekend for 20. Personally, my favorite Bauer glove. They're old but it's like getting the toy I never got that Christmas to me(except all my "toys" were gear, and I was pretty lucky). Oh and they're signed by Dany Heatley which is chool.

agreed ^, the yellow laces look really sharp against the black

actually it would have been so much better if there's no gold color on the heel... just like graf's...all black with yellow laces..that's beauty. i prefer white laces on supreme.

Looks pretty good (I like how you blacked out the Nike swoosh too ahah). I don't like the yellow laces but that's just me

Edit: Damn, just noticed how thin your blades are :blink:

Edited by 17D1998

I like the look melliniumfalcom, how'd you go about doing that? How's the paint holding up?

I wanna know as well! It looks like the pics of Teemu's skates that I saw on PHEW.

Couple of new pieces of gear.

Pro Stock Bauer One95 - Matthias

The stick was VERY long, much longer than a retail One95. Apparently it was a solid extension built into the stick. When they cut it, there was a double wall. Is that common in pro stock sticks? I cant wait to try it out tomorrow!!!!

5084770559_496691807a_b.jpg

5085368100_8e3dc5fe4f_b.jpg

5084774233_97991a7646_b.jpg

and needed some new shins. Got the Warrior Hitman. They're really "squeeky". Need to break em' in.

5084776447_fd6ba07817_b.jpg

Edited by mug25

You're seeing the tenon of the fused extension. That is why you're seeing the double wall. Yes it's pretty common, I've seen a few pro stock sticks with it.

I'm returning the Warrior shin pads today :( I tried them on at home with my skates on and did not like the way the bottom digs into my ankles. Cant tuck my skate tongues under either. Just gonna stick with my RBK's and get them sanitized LOL

what's the difference between those and the EQ5's? I haven't seen the EQ50's in retail anywhere here in the GTA

Edited by AIREAYE

oya.jpg

New Bauer Concept II Shield, bunch of boys on the team are rockin it this season

I remember when the South Shore Kings used to wear white pants with the capitals stars going down the side. Tough to get old.