Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Those are the One60 LE's? Very nice skate!! Congrats!

Cheers!

Yes, they're the One60 LE's :)

Can't quite afford the One100 LE's nor is my level of play enough to justify such a skate.. But these look just as good and the price was even better :)

(not sure why the picture doesn't show up -- i may not have enough posts to post a pic yet)

put some white laces in those and they'll be beautiful

I was thinking black waxed to acchive the all black look... but you may be right, white may be the way to go with these.

Not to take away from TBL's 4Rolls...Just got these:

30w1cw7.jpg

Having seen the gloves in TBL colors I had set out to find some. Having started wearing nothing but the PS Easton 4Rolls...these were bought in probably the quickest decision to buy any equipment yet.

Edited by C.SLO5

Damn those are beautiful. I don't think you can beat gloves in the TB color scheme. Where did you get those and did they have more?

A buddy of mine had a line on some and got me a pair. I'll see if they got more man.

Been playing 95% roller for about ten years now, picked these up in hopes of getting back into ice.

2010102612_18_37-vi.jpg

Pretty comfortable for a mid-level skate.

New Gloves... Only I still don't have them nearly 3 months after buying them :blink:

They got lost in the post & are currently at my friends house in NJ, who is a terrible at doing anything labour intensive such as posting them to me :rolleyes:

ppf.jpg

Thinking about ordering some other ones because I can't be assed waiting! Either some black or navy PPF's from HM or some pro stock E-Pro's from TSR.. thoughts?

DSCN0570.jpg

New this week, 4500 helmet and One95 pant, along with 3 Kovalchuk pro blades. Bottom two are the normal big toe hook, top one is a lot mellower of a curve, must be his "legal" curve.