Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Yeah, those two need to get on the same team as each other stat! DP would have a chubby the whole time! haha. Borderline man-crush as much as the Smyth/Gretzky.

his brother has it worse.

Might not be impressive Custom gear but damn you have a nice camera!

Seriously what camera and lens did you use to take those pictures? wow

I actually just bought the same X60 pro gloves and have the X60 LE's. You got good taste! haha

Seriously what camera and lens did you use to take those pictures? wow

I actually just bought the same X60 pro gloves and have the X60 LE's. You got good taste! haha

Thanks. Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions, so there's not off-topic convo going on in here. But in short: Nikon D90 and 50mm f/1.4 lens.

Grabbed a pair of Franken Shoulder Pads (Modified Easton ST16 pads) from the Stars pro shop. No idea whose pads they were, but I'm sure they had to be retired since the shoulder caps aren't padded.

eastsp.jpg

Edited by GLUhipfan

Jesus! Those shoulder pads looked like they were stuck in a hockey gear tornado and came flying out looking like that.

Are you referring to the movie twister and the woman in the cow costume or the Franken pads?

LOL, get it, the cow that flew by in twister? OK, that was dumb!

Techniflex was the last non-traditional glove I used so I just have to see if a 15" fits or if it's just a 13" with a longer cuff.

@cheeseplz Those red/white/black Eagles =D Nice! That cuff looks awfully small though.. not afraid of slashes? With the way people play these days.. or have always played.. I'd be extra scared to wear gloves with that short of a cuff.. hopefully you wear slash guards?

adding new skates inline and ice...

Nice roller/ice set up!

But I've always wondered.. is it weird for you to transition from the Bauers to the Mission (or vice versa)? That always tripped me out when I went from my Nike or Bauer skates during the winter to my Mission skates in the summers during roller hockey. Never had the $$ to get 2 pairs of Nike/Bauers though.. so I always had Mission roller hockey skates.

..now.. I'm trying my hardest to find another pair of Nike Flexlite 12s (in a 7.5 or 8) so I have one pair for ice and another for roller. Haven't had much luck quite yet!

some new sticks i just got.

DSC_7682.jpg

I seriously couldn't use that much of a curve. Damn! I'm used to a Shannahan type curve.. Spezza's curve reminds me of my old Mylec street hockey stick I had back when I was 10.. lol the blade melted a bit in the garage and I remember it getting ran over..the curve looked much like that Spezza.. I used to rocket launch hockey balls/street pucks over my roof with that curve!

Been hunting for a new pair of 13in pro stock vapor xxx for a while now.

Jason Blake Maple Leaf Vapor XXX Gloves 13in +1 Cuff

5146345758_47813d4d2a_z.jpg

Ahah I always thought Blake had blue cuffs in Toronto