Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Are those real Hawks gloves or are they custom??

Either way they are beauties.

I'm assuming real Hawks gloves. I have a friend who works for Warrior and he picked them up for me. As far as I can tell they were intended for pro-use. They have that lime-green yellow liner, nash palms, and extra padding all inside the gloves. They feel great on my hands, that much is for sure, the only issue I have with them is with the right glove. Right where my wrist bone is, on the inside part, there a small piece of extra padding that doesn't feel right, so I'm going to try and take it out.

Edited by twistoffate19

Wow. Lucky you. I'd kill to get a pair of those.

Taking that extra piece out shouldn't be too much work. I've taken inside padding out of gloves many times.

If you ever decide you don't want them let me know.

Edited by kovey10

For the person who asked to see my purple/lime green men's league jerseys in my glove topic:

purplem.jpg

purple2n.jpg

We've all bought purple socks since these pictures were taken last season, it looks even more ridiculous haha.

Got it in the mail the other day. Solid eBay pickup if I do say so myself. Malkin unbranded Pant Shell with padding. I think these are from the 07-08 season when they switched over to using the side design with team logo on em.

154420_10150136781224745_622599744_7809914_1721083_n.jpg

Got it in the mail the other day. Solid eBay pickup if I do say so myself. Malkin unbranded Pant Shell with padding. I think these are from the 07-08 season when they switched over to using the side design with team logo on em.

Them'r Bauers.

couldn't resist that Daily Hockey Deal last week at the Monkey on '09 Warrior Franchises

Navy1.jpg

gloves are navy, btw.

Hey I got the same one but in NJ devil colours. The palms on these are very nice. Very good feel when combo'd with my new rbk 10k:

http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss68/yellowt/SDC10247.jpg

http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss68/yellowt/SDC10246.jpg

Edited by JR Boucicaut
RESIZE YOUR PICTURES!!!

Are they for real? I was wondering which they were. That makes me happy!

Yessir. That is the same nameplate label they use inside their full pants. It's only been last season and this season they have paid to have their logo on pants again, so some of the shells and pants floating around dont have the Bauer logo on the outside.

decided to experiment with new babies.....

dyed black, chopped cuff

looks a little cheap/douchey but they looked way too flashy retail

the shape/feel of glove is nice (pure Perron inspiration :D)

DSC01160.jpg

DSC01161.jpg

dyed black, chopped cuff

looks a little cheap/douchey but they looked way too flashy retail

the shape/feel of glove is nice (pure Perron inspiration :D)

how did you cut and repair the cuff....assumeing you did it yourself

I just did nearly the same thing - for the same reason. I like the fit and feel of the glove, but the colors and graphics are just really not for me. If they offered the AK27 on the customizer, I'd have a pair.

But anyway, I colored mine all black, with the exception of the cuff. What did you end up using the the dye, and how well did it work? Mine actually looks pretty good, but I have no idea if the dye is going to last very long yet.

I just did nearly the same thing - for the same reason. I like the fit and feel of the glove, but the colors and graphics are just really not for me. If they offered the AK27 on the customizer, I'd have a pair.

But anyway, I colored mine all black, with the exception of the cuff. What did you end up using the the dye, and how well did it work? Mine actually looks pretty good, but I have no idea if the dye is going to last very long yet.

Can you post a pic of you all black out pair? Thanks!

Yessir. That is the same nameplate label they use inside their full pants. It's only been last season and this season they have paid to have their logo on pants again, so some of the shells and pants floating around dont have the Bauer logo on the outside.

Thank you for that tidbit of info! I woulda never known.

I was asking to see the other guys pair that's completely blacked out.

Sorry, sometimes I forget to look back for pictures on previous pages. :)

Edited by ekeating