Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

The S17's are an incredible colorway! I love the red lettering, where did you get them? I have been hunting for a deal on SE16, S15 or S17.

Edited by ekeating

They have the extra layer of composite, and the felt tounge....yes both custom.

They were custom made in Canada for some pro. Stiffer, more protective, and WAY more durable.

Got them on ebay (after 10% ebay discount coupon) for $400.

Same as my s15's.

Edited by eric42434224

I have had my custom pro S15's for almost 2-1/2 years, and they are still doing great. Found some custom pro S17's for a great price....couldnt resist.

S15's are one of my favorit skates. Held up well (with some love) and just fit me right.

decided to experiment with new babies.....

dyed black, chopped cuff

looks a little cheap/douchey but they looked way too flashy retail

the shape/feel of glove is nice (pure Perron inspiration :D)

what did you use to dye the gloves?

I just did nearly the same thing - for the same reason. I like the fit and feel of the glove, but the colors and graphics are just really not for me. If they offered the AK27 on the customizer, I'd have a pair.

But anyway, I colored mine all black, with the exception of the cuff. What did you end up using the the dye, and how well did it work? Mine actually looks pretty good, but I have no idea if the dye is going to last very long yet.

Used india ink, q-tipped on

Well, I'm gonna break the Easton streak. Got new gloves today, and showing off the rest of the family. In my defense, I would've gotten 800's if the cuff was a bit bigger, but I settled for some SJ 4-rolls.

hockeyequipment001.jpg

Well, I'm gonna break the Easton streak. Got new gloves today, and showing off the rest of the family. In my defense, I would've gotten 800's if the cuff was a bit bigger, but I settled for some SJ 4-rolls.

whats with the cuff on the warrior on the right?

Did the ink run when you put it on? How well do you think you can control it around the wordmark on the cuff?

I used India Ink too. And I think that it would be very difficult to work it around Warrior on the cuff. I think it would bleed and run. And that's why I didn't do my cuff roll or the thumb. But the rest of it ended up black.

whats with the cuff on the warrior on the right?

They're Ehrhoff pro stocks, so I'm not completely sure. My guess is that he did that for some extra wrist mobility, don't know why else anybody would do that.

I used India Ink too. And I think that it would be very difficult to work it around Warrior on the cuff. I think it would bleed and run. And that's why I didn't do my cuff roll or the thumb. But the rest of it ended up black.

Would love to see pics of them all black :D Also, if you're handy with an exacto-knife you could tape off the lettering on the cuff although it probably could bleed through

why wouldn't you have gotten a different tongue on them!? haha

Good catch...it is different from the stock one (stock is black)...My last pair had the pro stock white felt version. They forgot that part this time around. Going to ask my LHS to see if they can't send me the real deal..

No new gear just yet, waiting for my MLX'S and some other stuff, but I caught my first live NHL game last friday, and my AK connection got me through to get Stamkos to ink this jersey. Then I had my buddy ink it to add to the AK pro hockey collection for my sons room (had Dubi and Gomez already):

7c9a6df1.jpg

47dfe175.jpg

547c1b08.jpg

5a7fb4af.jpg