Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Thanks. It's more tame than the Ovi. It's basically an H15 slightly more open with more heel. Blade shape is taller as well. 90 flex. Rounded shaft corners. Z tac blade. I love them.

Did you get them custom ordered? Where did you pick them up at?

Came across these Eastons on eBay and couldn't pass them up for the price. I'm guessing they are older (possibly pre-production or SMU due to the different liner) Synergy 1300C's or something to that effect.

0122.jpg

So it was you! :facepalm: I went back to bid on those beauts and they were gone. Here is the research I did before you bought them.

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/Index.php?/topic/55033-what-model-easton-is-this/

Well it wasn't exactly a conspiracy to screw you or anyone for that matter. I had my eye on them since the seller listed them and ultimately decided to use the 'buy it now' since it was only $20 above the starting bid. Thanks for the "research". :blink:

Well it wasn't exactly a conspiracy to screw you or anyone for that matter. I had my eye on them since the seller listed them and ultimately decided to use the 'buy it now' since it was only $20 above the starting bid. Thanks for the "research". :blink:

Just kicking myself, nothing against you.LOL

Team Canada Warrior Dolomite

Now I don't know if I should use it or frame it... :sad:

I would only frame it if it was game used. ;)

Edited by zachary

Team Canada Warrior Dolomite

Now I don't know if I should use it or frame it... :sad:

Very nice. I waited a day too long to grab one. I wanted a Kovalchuk 100-flex RH and waiting until morning for some reason to order it. Got a message saying insufficent stock. Oh well.....

Nice pick-up!

Very nice. I waited a day too long to grab one. I wanted a Kovalchuk 100-flex RH and waiting until morning for some reason to order it. Got a message saying insufficent stock. Oh well.....

Nice pick-up!

Yeah I know what it is... had to settle for a Kovy hook when it's probably the last pattern I'd get

big sykora fan, cant ever remember or find anything with him in NBH gloves.

It woulda had to have been his time with the Pens when they went on the first cup run. I don't remember him using them either, musta been to try out.

big sykora fan, cant ever remember or find anything with him in NBH gloves.

It woulda had to have been his time with the Pens when they went on the first cup run. I don't remember him using them either, musta been to try out.

He never wore them. From the auction:

Up for auction is a pair of game issued gloves for former Pittsburgh Penguins winger Petr Sykora. The gloves were never worn, and are in flawless condition. Both gloves are signed, one in blue, the other in silver sharpie. The gloves were signed after a penguins practice.

Got my one95's from TSR today. Pics don't quite show the color, but they are orange :)

Forgive the absurdly long grip job- I made it so that as I cut them down (during Stick and Puck) I wont have to re-tape.

one95s4.jpg

one95s3.jpg

one95s2.jpg

one95s1.jpg

• Like 1