Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Did they have anymore of those at TSR?

No idea. They had 5 left after I bought mine, but that was last week (Weds). They told me they had sold 150 sticks within a half day of putting the pics up on Facebook.

Got my one95's from TSR today. Pics don't quite show the color, but they are orange :)

Forgive the absurdly long grip job- I made it so that as I cut them down (during Stick and Puck) I wont have to re-tape.

*Giroux One95s*

Oh how I wish Bauer stuff could be shipped to Canada.... just broke my One95, those are beauties...

If you find you don't like them, I'll gladly take one off your hands ;)

Edited by MrWizard

My newest pieces I have picked up this month. Used the helmet now for a week and the shins also for a week. The stick shaft I had but just got the blade tonight and used it for a 2 hour stick and puck.

Easton s19 helmet in navy with my Hejduk mh300 visor mounted. Prob my favorite buy of this year the s19!

65777_1746782434770_1395086648_1843188_2835011_n.jpg

My Bauer Vapor 6 17 inch hockey shins. Picked these up off ebay for a good price. Very comfortable/light with lots of protection!

65777_1746782474771_1395086648_1843189_8042300_n.jpg

Here is a pic of new Pro stock Hejduk Easton blade. 6 lie w/ Z-tac coating and longer tapered hosel.Sakic-ish, but with slight toe.

65777_1746782394769_1395086648_1843187_292832_n.jpg

Using it with my Dolo shaft

65777_1746782354768_1395086648_1843186_3928537_n.jpg

Edited by Wass

My newest pieces I have picked up this month. Used the helmet now for a week and the shins also for a week. The stick shaft I had but just got the blade tonight and used it for a 2 hour stick and puck.

Easton s19 helmet in navy with my Hejduk mh300 visor mounted. Prob my favorite buy of this year the s19!

My Bauer Vapor 6 17 inch hockey shins. Picked these up off ebay for a good price. Very comfortable/light with lots of protection!

Nice shins dude, I love the old Vapor Line. I wear vapor 10 shoulders, I would love to get a pair of shins from that line too.

Edited by dsjunior1388

Looks like the combo Montador has been wearing since he broke his nose... nice combo.

Yeah looks like he is in the s17 with a more longer visor. Kind of like Kozlov's. The mh300 hejduk has a nice curve in the middle and is alot rounder. I love the s19 helmet but my hejduk doesn't fit or even look half as good as it did on my 0004 nike. I seen some oakley straights that look nice on the s19 helmet.

O and Sears those vapor 6 shins feel awesome! I noticed in a pic that they are the model Kovalchuk wears also.

Just snagged these brand new Abdelkader XXXX's :)

abdelkader%20xxxx.jpg

Been using these Williams ones and they are a great glove for me in terms of fit and mobility so I grabbed the others when I saw them available.

williams%20bauer%201.jpg

Now I need to seriously look at what I have for gloves and thin the herd, lol.

Here is a pic of new Pro stock Hejduk Easton blade. 6 lie w/ Z-tac coating and longer tapered hosel.Sakic-ish, but with slight toe.

Using it with my Dolo shaft

Where'd you get that Easton blade? What's the lie, how do you like it?

Where'd you get that Easton blade? What's the lie, how do you like it?

Got it from a fellow IW member. Like stated in 1st pics its a 6 lie. Hejduk pro stock easton z-tac. Small bit of toe and a longer hosel. Used it last nite with my dolo shaft and I really liked how the puck felt and came off the blade. Slap shots felt really good. The pic I took you can see I didn't get the shaft very straight to show the true curve. I seen a pic of the Hossa pattern on Base custom sticks and it looks alot like that.

Edited by Wass

Just snagged these brand new Abdelkader XXXX's :)

Been using these Williams ones and they are a great glove for me in terms of fit and mobility so I grabbed the others when I saw them available.

Now I need to seriously look at what I have for gloves and thin the herd, lol.

Very nice, great find. I like the larger font on the gloves than the retail X:60.

Got it from a fellow IW member. Like stated in 1st pics its a 6 lie. Hejduk pro stock easton z-tac. Small bit of toe and a longer hosel. Used it last nite with my dolo shaft and I really liked how the puck felt and came off the blade. Slap shots felt really good. The pic I took you can see I didn't get the shaft very straight to show the true curve. I seen a pic of the Hossa pattern on Base custom sticks and it looks alot like that.

one of my LHS has about 5 of them in stock.. the curve did look nice nad subtle.. they were 35 bucks each if i remember correctly, but I had not tapered shaft to use with it.