Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

They were the Croc material. I was always curious about these and the gloves as well. Let us know how they work for ya.

Played 3 games in them and love em so far. With that said I ended up breaking the knee cap of the left shin in my first game. Got very lucky and dealt with an awesome ebayer who actually warrantied the pad for me. Sent him a couple pictures and an hour later I had a shipping # in my email.

The myth of these pads pulling out leg hair is somewhat exaggerated. Due to the texture of the material the pads don't really move once you've placed them on your shin, however if you do try and shift them once they are strapped on they will definitely be plucking some hairs. The croslite material thus far has been great, shins are dry by the time I get home from the rink and no smell whatsoever (time will tell if the material lives up to the hype)

Played 3 games in them and love em so far. With that said I ended up breaking the knee cap of the left shin in my first game. Got very lucky and dealt with an awesome ebayer who actually warrantied the pad for me. Sent him a couple pictures and an hour later I had a shipping # in my email.

The myth of these pads pulling out leg hair is somewhat exaggerated. Due to the texture of the material the pads don't really move once you've placed them on your shin, however if you do try and shift them once they are strapped on they will definitely be plucking some hairs. The croslite material thus far has been great, shins are dry by the time I get home from the rink and no smell whatsoever (time will tell if the material lives up to the hype)

I'd be interested in making a hybrid of these with some old Jofa's 6090's I have at home. Maybe stick the padding inside the shell of the Jofa.

I'd be interested in making a hybrid of these with some old Jofa's 6090's I have at home. Maybe stick the padding inside the shell of the Jofa.

My local liquidation world has these pads on for $17.99....really!

Got my one95's from TSR today. Pics don't quite show the color, but they are orange :)

Forgive the absurdly long grip job- I made it so that as I cut them down (during Stick and Puck) I wont have to re-tape.

What's the lie like on those Giroux's?

Isn't that Wenatchee logo the one that icethetics had some contest to have their readers design?

It's their current logo this year. Used on game and practice jerseys.

What the hell? Things like this just aren't fair. I'm trying to get 1 pair of warriors and I see a pic like this with 3 pairs haha.

In any case nice haul here.

Edited by kovey10

I always liked those rebranded TORSPO gloves. Okposo had some in navy. Grab the Kaberle warriors off PSHG? UCLA I request a fam pic soon here and IW!

Edited by Wass

I actually got the kaberle's via trade with cheeseplz a couple months back. The torspo off of pshg and the eagles from a member. The eagles have been by far the biggest surprise, the palms put the new msh2 to shame, can't wait to take 'em for a spin tonight.

Wass-family pic soon bud!

Picked it up for about $130 New, didn't think it was a terrible investment

o8e7g9.jpg

3135ems.jpg

skated in them yesterday, feels light(er) years ahead of the Mission Wicked SMU's they replaced :)

Edited by Johan Santana

20101220104612210.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Was given these EQ-Pro's last night, they'll be replacing my vintage Jofa - 6090's.

After one use I'm already loving them. I am going to give it a few weeks to make the final decision. . . considering the 6090's are the best shin's ever. . . . it is going to be a tough decision

Picked it up for about $130 New, didn't think it was a terrible investment

PICS

skated in them yesterday, feels light(er) years ahead of the Mission Wicked SMU's they replaced :)

I highly suggest changing steel. Sure they may be a few grams heavier, but they will skate 1000% better!

Are the EQPros the new protective line from Easton? This is the first ive seen of them... Can you take a picture of the inside?

I highly suggest changing steel. Sure they may be a few grams heavier, but they will skate 1000% better!

Are the EQPros the new protective line from Easton? This is the first ive seen of them... Can you take a picture of the inside?

Thanks for the suggestion, but I am pretty new to this stuff, how do I go about changing the steel? Would I just buy "non-parabolic" Easton steel? or do I need to swap out the holder and put TUUKs on there?