Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Nothing special, just a pair of 06 X-treme gloves, I was expecting to get the X design but this is a very pleasant surprise. Much tighter then my 08 X70's but after an hour at the park they're starting to break in very nicely. Perfect pair of spare/pond hockey gloves.

dsc01844zb.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1. Holmstrom Torspo/Eagles (nash palms)

2. Kopecky Franchises (Double layered gussets on finger tips, nylon stretch gussets past finger tips, amazingly comfy)

3. Kaberle Franchises (standard gloves with micronash palm)

4. Lisin Franchises (Cuff shorten 1/2 inch, thumb cut loose, cuff cut and spandex added to add flexibility to wrist movement, all done by EQM)

5. Blackhawks Franchises (custom/pro stock)

6. Jamal Mayers Eagle CP94 (Awesome gloves, incredible palms, I think they have the standard CP94 cuff but it could be custom)

7. Custom Creepers (mustang palms - great glove, highly recommend)

8. Habs Retro Franchises (micronash palm, super soft)

Very nice collection. Let me ask you, how do you find the volume on your custom Creepers? I just ordered and received a pair and I find them to be surprisingly roomy for a supposedly more anatomical glove. I have a older pair of Marc Savard Creepers and they're cut more narrowly - which had a lot to do with how I thought the custom Creepers would fit.

By comparison, my Creepers are closer in size to the standard Franchises, definitely roomier than the narrow Franchises.

I have to say, I'd have liked the Creepers to fit a little tighter. How do you find yours?

Very nice collection. Let me ask you, how do you find the volume on your custom Creepers? I just ordered and received a pair and I find them to be surprisingly roomy for a supposedly more anatomical glove. I have a older pair of Marc Savard Creepers and they're cut more narrowly - which had a lot to do with how I thought the custom Creepers would fit.

By comparison, my Creepers are closer in size to the standard Franchises, definitely roomier than the narrow Franchises.

I have to say, I'd have liked the Creepers to fit a little tighter. How do you find yours?

I noticed that with my new custom Creepers as well. I'd been coming from Bauer XXXX and was hoping for something similar - in fact I just wanted Vapor XXXXs with stiffer foams and a number on the thumb, but the Creepers ended up feeling ultraroomy.

Merry Christmas to me! I already had the brand new gloves. Stumbled upon the also brand new Warrior lowers which buttoned right up to the old trusty Draper Tackla upper pads. Interesting that he doesn't care for the padded belt area; the Tackla lowers also had just belt loops as do the new Warriors.

DSC_12230001.JPG

DSC_12240001.JPG

Merry Christmas to me! I already had the brand new gloves. Stumbled upon the also brand new Warrior lowers which buttoned right up to the old trusty Draper Tackla upper pads. Interesting that he doesn't care for the padded belt area; the Tackla lowers also had just belt loops as do the new Warriors.

Oh my god im in love

How much were these? If you know

Nothing special, just a pair of 06 X-treme gloves, I was expecting to get the X design but this is a very pleasant surprise. Much tighter then my 08 X70's but after an hour at the park they're starting to break in very nicely. Perfect pair of spare/pond hockey gloves.

Eagle Xtreme Gloves

Nice looking gloves Balzinker. Looks like you have goat palms there? I have goat on a pair of Rivet PPF's and next to digital, my favorite palm. Super plush on the inside and excellent stick feel.

Nice looking gloves Balzinker. Looks like you have goat palms there? I have goat on a pair of Rivet PPF's and next to digital, my favorite palm. Super plush on the inside and excellent stick feel.

Yeah, I'm not sure if it is goat, but they are very subtle, and the feel is very nice. I have my doubts about the durability, but hard not to be pleased with them, especially how nice they handle for a pair of solid finger gloves.

I have the exact same setup as you, Im just missing a re top part to fit with my Warrior bottoms.

I noticed that with my new custom Creepers as well. I'd been coming from Bauer XXXX and was hoping for something similar - in fact I just wanted Vapor XXXXs with stiffer foams and a number on the thumb, but the Creepers ended up feeling ultraroomy.

Yeah guys, the creepers have a much different feel than I had anticipated. But, luckily for me I prefer larger gloves so it was a pleasant surprise for me. Great gloves though, couldn't be happier with the finished product and their quality.

The modano eagles - still such a badass unique glove with a crazy look. The only other time I think I've seen anything like these was TBLs pair of warriors from modano, which are also amazing looking.

Edited by uclahockey707

Bumping this as I don't think people quite understand what a special piece this is. Easily the rarest and most significant thing ever displayed on MSH.

Agreed. One of a kind. So beautiful.

It's not gear but it's still kinda show it off..

164334_10150350875785487_747900486_16247052_7281554_n.jpg

Friend of mine got back from Dubai, took this photo of this rink in a shopping mall.. Looks better than my local..

^^wow...and what are the 2 refs doing there...lol

I don't wanna continue the train on the not so much about gear pic but, the West Edmonton mall in Alberta,Canada has a nice size rink in the middle of the mall. Not so much seating as that. Just levels where you look down at the game.

I don't wanna continue the train on the not so much about gear pic but, the West Edmonton mall in Alberta,Canada has a nice size rink in the middle of the mall. Not so much seating as that. Just levels where you look down at the game.

Try the SM Mall of Asia. One of the nicest rinks I've seen hands down. Nicer than the picture too. And it's in the Philippines! :happy:

Try the SM Mall of Asia. One of the nicest rinks I've seen hands down. Nicer than the picture too. And it's in the Philippines! :happy:

I learned to play in the Philippines. :)

Figured it might be good to post something gear related. 6k shoulders for 25, 9k shins for 50. Paid for one Base stick, the other one and gloves were presents.

Yeah dude i saw them there too if you havent posted a pic of them yet show them the hockey lace thing that you did on phew