Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I feel like the laces would get in the way or tangled up in the jersey at times, no?

i'd be more worried about them getting hooked around the butt of my stick, or someone else's

No, I've cut them down. I tried it out too, the laces aren't a problem anymore. Unless some guy just decides to pull me by the laces...or if I got hooked and by glove got caught. But can't think of much else.

Oh yeah, I guess it looks pretty good. Put in some laces in the cuff of my 4 rolls.

laceflow.jpg

My current gloves are the first pair I've owned in 40 years of hockey that didn't have laces.....

Never got them caught on anything.

@ tscharf

- Such a neat stick. I love the matte coating on it. Coming from grip/extra grip sticks... It feels so nice.

77 flex with a p14 = my new fave

Yup. The columbus ones were from TSR and they ar pre Vaughn's. The Torspo's are post.

Beauties.

Edited by b33f

So December has been a pretty good month for me (Birthday & Christmas) and it's taken some time but the gf fully support this "hobby" of mine :biggrin:

IMG00252-20101229-2257.jpg

And here's the rest of the gear...

The Family Tree

IMG00253-20101229-2309.jpg

...And the Tree Branches

IMG00258-20101229-2336.jpg

nice vapor gloves. What's up with the logo on the thumb of your new warriors and what are those vapors you just snagged? Sweet lumber as well

thanks! the warrior gloves i picked up from someone locally and he said he got'em from the warrior clearance sale somewhere in the US. they were most likely custom team orders as it says "VIKINGS" on the cuff.

caldakid, yup they're the Patrick Kane pro overrun sticks. really stiff flex but i just had to have it when i saw it in-store

auto, never! lol the warriors surprisingly are the same colors the team i'm going to be playing with in the new year

go to tsr in New Hampshire and time it right so you get there just when they get a new shipment in :biggrin:

I was at TSR couple of days ago! was in the Boston area for work and drove up to Salem knowing I would be leaving with some stuff! Too bad I missed out as they didn't have very much Bauer pro's in-stock and no sizes in the 4-rolls "Dunlop" gloves =(

WOW, I envy your existence LOL. That red thing on the old school Bauer gloves remind me of the retail X:60's...is there some relation?

They're Vapors from the early 2000s if that is your question... I remember Ricci had them in teal, they looked awesome

Tsr hada bunch of TotalOne prostocks come in this week. They said they 25 sticks they had were gone in less than two hours. I had my hand on one until i decided to get a X:40 instead. great guys in that place for sure

Sorry guys....but what does TSR stand for? Thanks

thanks! the warrior gloves i picked up from someone locally and he said he got'em from the warrior clearance sale somewhere in the US. they were most likely custom team orders as it says "VIKINGS" on the cuff.

caldakid, yup they're the Patrick Kane pro overrun sticks. really stiff flex but i just had to have it when i saw it in-store

auto, never! lol the warriors surprisingly are the same colors the team i'm going to be playing with in the new year

I was at TSR couple of days ago! was in the Boston area for work and drove up to Salem knowing I would be leaving with some stuff! Too bad I missed out as they didn't have very much Bauer pro's in-stock and no sizes in the 4-rolls "Dunlop" gloves =(