Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Some of the most recent pickups.

Bauer One95

a0e154dc.jpg

Jofa 9044

2b4c8dea.jpg

Best part, both are brand new and got them for less than $180 together :)

Edited by kovey10

New pick ups from the Springfield Falcons (Columbus AHL) a pair of barely used Reebok Prostock gloves and a pair of new Reebok Pro stock socks = $20.00

ebayitemsonly088.jpg

Edited by ekeating

New pick ups from the Springfield Falcons (Columbus AHL) a pair of barely used Reebok Prostock gloves and a pair of new Reebok Pro stock socks = $20.00

Both for 20? What a steal.

Did they have a sale or is there somewhere you can go to pick those up? I'm heading up that way at the end of the month...

Some of the most recent pickups.

Bauer One95

Jofa 9044

Best part, both are brand new and got them for less than $180 together :)

You must be a big guy....I came close to pulling the trigger on a pr of those same elbows.....but they were huge(size 6).Those are size 5's?...Nice!

Edited by Drewhunz

You must be a big guy....I came close to pulling the trigger on a pr of those same elbows.....but they were huge(size 6).Those are size 5's?...Nice!

I'm not that big of a guy actually (6', 210 lbs), but my forearms are pretty big so I have to go with a bigger pad. These are actually a size 6, but I've been using 9ks for a few years now (size 6) and I had 8ks for a short time (size 5) and those were way too tight for my arms.

tsr

unless you like SUPER boxy shafts, it's hard to like those kovy sticks

Must have been a few different versions made up for him because the one I got has rounded corners and concave shaft walls, not boxy at all. The inside shaft wall was marked "test" so I'm sure he tried a couple different variations.

Must have been a few different versions made up for him because the one I got has rounded corners and concave shaft walls, not boxy at all. The inside shaft wall was marked "test" so I'm sure he tried a couple different variations.

I thought they looked rounded in the picture as well, but quickly dismissed it as just the photo because Ilya is known for using super boxy shafts, just as Shanahan did.