Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Must have been a few different versions made up for him because the one I got has rounded corners and concave shaft walls, not boxy at all. The inside shaft wall was marked "test" so I'm sure he tried a couple different variations.

Most likely. They only had 4 widows left when I was there which were all super boxy. Seemed like every one of his dolos I looked at were super boxy as well

Versteeg uses the same rectangular tubing shaft, reminded me of the aluminum shaft days

Do you know where to get any Versteeg sticks? I haven't been able to get any since he left Chi.

Do you know where to get any Versteeg sticks? I haven't been able to get any since he left Chi.

they sell them at the Real Sports store outside the ACC. you can probably give them a call and see if they'll ship them out to you. IMO quite pricey considering it's Toronto

painted my Vapor XXXX's black.

before:

after:

very pleased with how they came out. never really liked the original design. all work done with a Sharpie Paint Marker.

Indeed that looks much more awesome. They're like gunmetal rims.

Most likely. They only had 4 widows left when I was there which were all super boxy. Seemed like every one of his dolos I looked at were super boxy as well

The only one I've ever felt reminded me of a larger diameter version of an old Easton Classic silver tip aluminum shaft.

Where were you finding his stick in Chicago? I know on the Southside there is absolutely nowhere to find Pro Stock gear.

^^^ That's looking good. Let us know how it compares to Dolo & other sticks.

I agree with you also, I think that the blacked out with white 'WARRIOR' makes the stick look awesome!

Where were you finding his stick in Chicago? I know on the Southside there is absolutely nowhere to find Pro Stock gear.

The Blackhawks store on Michigan Ave used to sell a bunch of equipment and sticks, but nothing anymore. They had a bunch of Versteeg's sticks last year. All of the toes were torched and soft on them though, expect the new ones.

The Blackhawks store on Michigan Ave used to sell a bunch of equipment and sticks, but nothing anymore. They had a bunch of Versteeg's sticks last year. All of the toes were torched and soft on them though, expect the new ones.

I was there 2 weeks ago, they now hold an equipment auction i was told

I was there 2 weeks ago, they now hold an equipment auction i was told

Haven't checked out an auction, but they do sell equipment at the convention during the summer.

Saw TSR do this a while back. Just had my blades converted. sexy.

Nice work on the conversion. I've done a pair of Boss skates before and am currently working on another inline to ice pair.