Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Bingo, but my local Sportchek only had 2 of them, 87 flex P88 in RIGHT :( Im a lefty. This was a couple years ago, before that location converted its hockey section into a mini HockeyExperts

Bingo, but my local Sportchek only had 2 of them, 87 flex P88 in RIGHT :( Im a lefty. This was a couple years ago, before that location converted its hockey section into a mini HockeyExperts

Dang I woulda snatched those bad boys up lol.

Woah. The red and black vapor XXX's were only 430g? I've got the XXX-lite with the grip finish(white and lime-green ish) and it's 465g.

Interesting.

Although those are different sticks, you could probably attribute something like 30g to a different flex and/or a different curve.

xxx.jpg

Like one of these? :D

I used it a couple of times and never liked it.

Epic stick. I loved mine. Only stick that lasted me more than a few months of hockey. Too bad it split right at the toe...

I snatched two of them on eBay for $120, a absolute bargain...Although they weren't that great (with all the new sticks out) they were very pretty.

And they were a lot more than 430g, they always just put the weight with the smallest flex/curve and without paint probably.

They are a pro made pant. They are a 2-piece design and the inside tag says made in Canada by Bauer.

I do not know what team they are made for though. They are the most comfortable pants I have ever worn though.

B. Moran Reebok 11K Pro Stock - 75 Flex Clear (From HockeyMonckey)

Received today, try out next game on sunday.

showoffl.jpg

Played with the stick yesterday. Used it for 2 periods and had some kind of difficulties to adapt. I had issues with the feeling of the puck that was very different from my x60 pro stock. Plus the stick is sooooo light, it's almost like you have nothing in your hands (a lot lighter than my x60). I'll have to adapt on that point too since when I feel the weight of my stick that make me know were is my blade without checking.

That being said, shooting is awesome and I'm sure in 4-5 games that will become my #1 stick. As soon as I adapt with the blade and the weight.

PS. I tape my blade from 3/4 of the heel to complete toe. And near the heel where there was no tape I noticed after the game that I had a little chip in my blade.

chip1.jpg

chip2o.jpg

Played with the stick yesterday. Used it for 2 periods and had some kind of difficulties to adapt. I had issues with the feeling of the puck that was very different from my x60 pro stock. Plus the stick is sooooo light, it's almost like you have nothing in your hands (a lot lighter than my x60). I'll have to adapt on that point too since when I feel the weight of my stick that make me know were is my blade without checking.

That being said, shooting is awesome and I'm sure in 4-5 games that will become my #1 stick. As soon as I adapt with the blade and the weight.

PS. I tape my blade from 3/4 of the heel to complete toe. And near the heel where there was no tape I noticed after the game that I had a little chip in my blade.

My Reebok chipped exactly the same. Interesting.

Donezo. That's the worst when you see that cause there is nothing you can do about it. :/