Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Wow, rage much! Anyways, definitely like the black holders. This may be common knowledge or answered in another thread but what are the snaps near the tendon area for?

They allow you to replace the tendon guard if it gets worn out.

Brand new kovy pro stocks! Silver shield and much thinner than retail.

Very nice!

I thought only his Ottawa gloves had commander on them...

Edit: Nevermind, found an old photo of Kovy wearing the C for Montreal and he has commander on the right glove too.

Edited by fcb51

Gloves and a few sticks I added a while back. It's only about 1/3 of the latest additions, but I'll get on top of that later...

5418416121_67a696997c_z.jpg

The Bertuzzi's are EQ5's dressed up to look like E-Pros and I love the MSH2 red palms on the X70's however they are straight fingers like the Gomez CCM's but I'm getting use to it now and don't notice it as much.

5419019068_f85b8d27d0_z.jpg

Absolutely love the One 90's. Those were one of the first gloves I really started wanting as I slowly became a gear junkie. Speaking of which, getting some One 95's tonight, I'll post pics soon.

fcb51.....those Eagles are absolutley amazing!! I gotta ask though, did the red msh2's come on the gloves, or can we have the red put on when re-palmed? The reason I'm asking, is that I have some eagles that came with red palms, and I just had re-palmed with MSH2 but it didn't even occur to me, to ask for red replacement palms.....shit!