Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

fcb51.....those Eagles are absolutley amazing!! I gotta ask though, did the red msh2's come on the gloves, or can we have the red put on when re-palmed? The reason I'm asking, is that I have some eagles that came with red palms, and I just had re-palmed with MSH2 but it didn't even occur to me, to ask for red replacement palms.....shit!

Those gloves are pre-msh2. Mustang, maybe?

By chance could we see some more pics of the Shanahan AK? Curve? I don't see a whole lot of his sticks around.

Ditto. Is it me or is th taper really odd on that AK Shanny? Seems to stay very thick/wide and then "shaves" off... Never saw that before. Perhaps it is just me?!?

Edited by Gefiltefish

I'll take some more photo's tonight of the Shanahan when I get home. The Palms are MSH2 and are pretty rare (wish I could palm all my gloves with red palms)...

Ditto. Is it me or is th taper really odd on that AK Shanny? Seems to stay very thick/wide and then "shaves" off... Never saw that before. Perhaps it is just me?!?

I'm going to assume that it's because it's a two piece painted over. Not fully epoxied over.

I'll take some more photo's tonight of the Shanahan when I get home. The Palms are MSH2 and are pretty rare (wish I could palm all my gloves with red palms)...

So where do I get Red MSH2's? Thanks

From what I remember reading in the past, his sticks (once switched to Warrior OPS) weren't of the traditional bonded tapered blade/tapered shaft construction, but rather a fused standard shaft and blade because that was how he preferred his sticks since he used the Easton aluminum shafts for so long.

My Collection of sticks

osv1w0.jpg

I've been told this is an X60 Sample from Bauer no graphics on it what so ever

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i54.tinypic.com/20tm06a.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i54.tinypic.com/14b6g4k.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i55.tinypic.com/eqs3rk.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i53.tinypic.com/ff4g0j.jpg[/img

Skates

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i56.tinypic.com/2lj1b41.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i53.tinypic.com/2zsw9id.jpg[/img

Why is there no Nike Swish on the top XXX lite? Was it one sold recently by Sportchek, or did you white it out?

well they look nice - im just scared to use a roller boot for ice - i mean can they withstand a puck?

Roller boots are typical more structurally sound than ice.

Edit: Not sure if that's the right words. I mean, they are typically more set up to take a beating. Ice is a lot more forgiving on a boot.

Edited by IniNew

Edit: Not sure if that's the right words. I mean, they are typically more set up to take a beating. Ice is a lot more forgiving on a boot.

Is it just me or are you speaking of opposites? I find roller boots to be less structurally sound than ice boots.

i think the word i remember hearing from reps or JR, can't remember which, is "overbuilt". that's why roller boots also tend to be noticeably heavier than ice.

Is it just me or are you speaking of opposites? I find roller boots to be less structurally sound than ice boots.

No, roller boots take more damage because they are on a surface that is more abrasive.

i think the word i remember hearing from reps or JR, can't remember which, is "overbuilt". that's why roller boots also tend to be noticeably heavier than ice.

Overbuilt is a good word for it, yeah.

MSH2 on my MIA made RBKs. FIBM did a decent job, but I just hope at some point MSH2 becomes readily available again, because the job they did is far from polished.

My thoughts exactly with FIBM....mine had what looked like adhesive in a few spots on palms, and stitching looked like a 12 year old did it? I know this sounds extreme, but honestly I have seen many other pr's re-palmed gloves in my time, both on here, and in person....and mine were not satisfactory.......Cheers!

I swear I can see issues with yours?....look at white trim parts on baby finger or outer edge of gloves? Mine were the same????

By the way MSH'rs I took pic out of reply...I'm learning!! lol

Edited by Shayno

My thoughts exactly with FIBM....mine had what looked like adhesive in a few spots on palms, and stitching looked like a 12 year old did it? I know this sounds extreme, but honestly I have seen many other pr's re-palmed gloves in my time, both on here, and in person....and mine were not satisfactory.......Cheers!

I swear I can see issues with yours?....look at white trim parts on baby finger or outer edge of gloves? Mine were the same????

By the way MSH'rs I took pic out of reply...I'm learning!! lol

The fact that they sewed black thread through the white bindings...thats just lazy. Seems like they just slapped the palms on and shipped them out, not even the slightest effort in cleaning them up or making them look new. The palms feel good and everything but the more I look at them the more disappointed I am with them.

The fact that they sewed black thread through the white bindings...thats just lazy. Seems like they just slapped the palms on and shipped them out, not even the slightest effort in cleaning them up or making them look new. The palms feel good and everything but the more I look at them the more disappointed I am with them.

Send them to Peaches and have him touch them up.

Not piling on here, but it does look a little rough. That said, consider this another endorsement for Peaches. Just a great, great human being to work with and impeccable craftsmanship.