Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Nice. I remember thinking how light they were..... :laugh:

Yea their were pretty light back then. But it's not even that light compared to now...

Love the old Easton Aluminium's love that black H99

I still remember which LHS i got the black on from, was eying it for a while and it was the last black one left.

I still remember which LHS i got the black on from, was eying it for a while and it was the last black one left.

Same here i've still got my 1st aluminium bought in from a shop in London (UK) i was the coolest kid for a long time on my hockey team!

Same here i've still got my 1st aluminium bought in from a shop in London (UK) i was the coolest kid for a long time on my hockey team!

Still have my red aluminum Easton from my junior days - shame it's way too small for me now, still in great condition.

I'd love to find a silver "gretzky" easton aluminum for a decent price. Always wanted one as a kid!

Still have my red aluminum Easton from my junior days - shame it's way too small for me now, still in great condition.

I'd love to find a silver "gretzky" easton aluminum for a decent price. Always wanted one as a kid!

Have seen many on Kijiji! 30 bucks? I always liked the pro gold myself!

Still have my red aluminum Easton from my junior days - shame it's way too small for me now, still in great condition.I'd love to find a silver "gretzky" easton aluminum for a decent price. Always wanted one as a kid!

Have seen many on Kijiji! 30 bucks? I always liked the pro gold myself!

Yea the silver original one.

I had to choose between the Black or the Silver one. I took the black one.

I actually really like the BLue ones, from mighty ducks back then. lol

was cleaning out the closet and look what i found.

cimg4141medium.th.jpg

cimg4145medium.th.jpg

With the original tape from way back, probably almost 18 years ago. The blade is a quite a bit thicker than my X60, S19 blade.

Wow, I used to have the silver one when I was a kid... I think I still have 'pieces' of it ahahah

Edited by 17D1998

in case you missed it in the custom glove thread:

Kovalchuk clones:

KovyWarriors1.jpg

there's just something about this color combo and pattern that I just love.

I changed a few things up. went with yellow mustang palms (love'em!) and requested the Hossa/Twist cuff but didn't get it. I've got a request into Warrior Canada to get this fixed. hopefully they'll do it.

How's the Diablo scoops? I saw it at TH and it looked like a pretty nice twig.

It feels nice, haven't gotten on the ice yet. It's a pro-stock, but as far as I can tell it's no different than the retail version. It makes me excited for the widow that's for sure!

in case you missed it in the custom glove thread:

Kovalchuk clones:

KovyWarriors1.jpg

there's just something about this color combo and pattern that I just love.

I changed a few things up. went with yellow mustang palms (love'em!) and requested the Hossa/Twist cuff but didn't get it. I've got a request into Warrior Canada to get this fixed. hopefully they'll do it.

I scorekept a game today where one of the kids had these exact gloves. They are absolutely GORGEOUS in person.

I scorekept a game today where one of the kids had these exact gloves. They are absolutely GORGEOUS in person.

Yeah, something about those always looked awesome. It's too bad NJ EQM made kovy get a more standard looking franchise.

Yeah, something about those always looked awesome. It's too bad NJ EQM made kovy get a more standard looking franchise.

I don't think it's the EQM I think it's Lou's doing.

Scored at the local PIAS. Looks almost new, but I'm not sure if I'll keep it. The rounded corners and small geometry take some getting used to.

imo this is teh best shaft Easton ever made for players with smaller hands. I still have my 95 but gave my 70 away to a teammate. what flex is that one?

let me know if you don't keep it, might buy it off you.