Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

a guy that sells prostock stuff, appearently he gets them from nhl teams directly, i woudlve picked up more but he has only 95 flexes of these this was the last 77 flex, he had bure and of lot of other nice curves

Stumbled upon these and let 2 guys bid back and forth until the end (hope it wasn't anyone on here, lol). Thank God for snipe programs. Paid a bit more than I wanted to but the TBL colorway is what I was after. Mission accomplished. :biggrin:

V08-1.jpg

V08-2.jpg

Stumbled upon these and let 2 guys bid back and forth until the end (hope it wasn't anyone on here, lol). Thank God for snipe programs. Paid a bit more than I wanted to but the TBL colorway is what I was after. Mission accomplished. :biggrin:

IMGs

Nice find, what are snipe programs though? I've heard of them but I don't understand the purpose. Why don't you just wait till the last few seconds and use the 1-click bid to put the highest possible price you would want to pay and if you get it, it's all good, and if not, you didn't want to pay more anyways?

Nice find, what are snipe programs though? I've heard of them but I don't understand the purpose. Why don't you just wait till the last few seconds and use the 1-click bid to put the highest possible price you would want to pay and if you get it, it's all good, and if not, you didn't want to pay more anyways?

They allow you to be away from the 'net and have a maximum bid amount you'll go to placed right near the very end of the auction. It's worked VERY nicely for me on a fair amount of items.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/205791/V08-1.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/205791/V08-2.jpg

Mine look better. ;) The blue is the wrong color and the logo should be black.

An updated pic of my gloves:

Closer look at the creepers in the custom glove thread.

That's a very nice glove collection going there, quality over quantity :wink:

Mine look better. ;) The blue is the wrong color and the logo should be black.

I asked about the blue and was told it's slightly darker than in the pictures. But yes, the CCM logo is silver and not black like Vinny's were. Also there was a silver stripe on VC's gloves that continued up onto the cuffs which these don't have. I still am curious about the history of the gloves though; could not find any retail gloves with this colorway anywhere. Doubt I'll ever find another pair any closer than these especially for what I got them for so I'm pleased.

So that's the story of the bidding war! I'll be shipping them out today during my lunch hour. To give you a background on these gloves, I bought them at Pro Hockey Life when I was visiting in Mississauga. I believe they were the only retailers to carry them in the TBL colors. I wore them about three times, loved the feel of them, but then ended up getting custom Creepers. So I decided to put them up on eBay.

PM me when you recieve them. Its nice to know its going to a fellow MSHer.

So that's the story of the bidding war! I'll be shipping them out today during my lunch hour. To give you a background on these gloves, I bought them at Pro Hockey Life when I was visiting in Mississauga. I believe they were the only retailers to carry them in the TBL colors. I wore them about three times, loved the feel of them, but then ended up getting custom Creepers. So I decided to put them up on eBay.

PM me when you recieve them. Its nice to know its going to a fellow MSHer.

Lol, I wondered if it was another MSH'er selling them. Thanks for the info on where they came from; solves the mystery. I chuckled as I watched the other 2 guys going at it a dollar at a time. You usually see this when they're obviously a bit new to eBay. I don't think I can remember bidding on something until the very end either manually or by sniping for a LONG time. Only exceptions have been some BIN's at a decent price.

That's a very nice glove collection going there, quality over quantity :wink:

Thanks! For some reason I keep my collection to strictly Canada made only. But I know overseas can make good stuff too (bauer).

I believe there's a team in the Q that uses a similar glove colour combo to what you have there, too old.

Ah ha... yep, I did a search and the St. John Sea Dogs use virtually the same colors except their gloves are a different pattern for the colors.

Edited by Too Old

Ive been a member here for about 4 years. Almost two weeks ago I finally pulled the trigger on a real skate purchase. These are my FIRST top end skate buy ever, and I can't to get out of class today and try these babies out. Size 8.5 EE ONE100s

18159017185966572041606.jpg

Ive been a member here for about 4 years. Almost two weeks ago I finally pulled the trigger on a real skate purchase. These are my FIRST top end skate buy ever, and I can't to get out of class today and try these babies out. Size 8.5 EE ONE100s

18159017185966572041606.jpg

Nice, thats how it starts. First the top end skates, then you slowly get top end everything else ...

Edited by dayroc

Nice, thats how it starts. First the top end skates, then you slowly get top end everything else ...

lol working in a hockey store has its advantages.