Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I love those Easton leather Calgary gloves, they look absolutely beautiful!

Those Gionta's must be pretty tight too, if they are the 13's...

P.S. The timing of the last two glove posts and the heritage classic isn't lost :smile:

Latest pick ups :)

Hey Dupes, how do you like the Gionta X:60's? I sold them to you. I would have kept them if they didn't have such a crazy heavy duty cuff. I guess with all the slashing and stick checkng Gionta must like them that way. Plus I was surprised at how short the fingers were. Hope they work out for you.

Edited by zaytser

Hey Dupes, how do you like the Gionta X:60's? I sold them to you. I would have kept them if they didn't have such a crazy heavy duty cuff. I guess with all the slashing and stick checkng Gionta must like them that way. Plus I was surprised at how short the fingers were. Hope they work out for you.

I have a pair of "Gionta" Bauer 4-rolls and they're the same way. There's a plastic insert in every imaginable place. They're tanks!

I have a pair of "Gionta" Bauer 4-rolls and they're the same way. There's a plastic insert in every imaginable place. They're tanks!

Exactly. Ill play with them tonight, I like my gloves stiff with soft palms, so it should be a good mix. :)

That's nice man! To be honest I can't recall ever seeing them when they were Infernos.

Besides Markov, I only recall Radek Bonk wearing infernos.

Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by sirunsky88