Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

How much were broken sticks? Just curious as I've heard prices are usually high

10$... I just need to get 3 new blades and I'll have some pretty decent 60-80$ sticks :biggrin:

good deal. I'd check ebay as well for blades

I probably will but it will have to wait cause I spent all my money at the sale (I'm poor ahah)

Edited by 17D1998

bauers95.th.jpg

My new babies. Bauer S95 skates. Kyle Wellwoods. Double stitching, reinforced eyelets, texalium outsole, supreme black felt tongue, a kinda old school liner I think it's their "standard", pretty stiff, 7 1/4 EA fit like a dream.

Some Eagle PPF's with cuff's shortened by Mark 'Peaches' Brennan.Another stellar job ( as always ) from Mark.Best equipment repair/modification guy bar none, IMHO.

IMG00161-20110226-2147.jpgIMG00157-20110226-2146.jpgIMG00154-20110226-2144.jpg

gloves009.jpggloves006.jpg

Edited by booyaagrandma

Added these to the group. Another pair of Draper's. Now have 2 pr of Draper Franchises, Williams and Abdelkader XXXX's, Hudler X:60's, and no-name PPF's for my Wings gloves. :biggrin:

draper%20warriors%20set%202.jpg

haha Steve, now you've gone over the edge. 2 pairs of the same gloves!

Really.... REALLY like the fit of those gloves! Been looking at them for quite a while and finally gave in, lol. Other pair has the MIA thumb logo and these have the Warrior one.

Just got these too.... already have Rafalski RBK lowers from last season's playoffs. Now I can use these uppers to button them on to. They'll join the Draper Tackla uppers with either Draper's Tackla or Warrior lowers for one pair, and another pair of red Tackla uppers with new Wings Tackla lowers.

rbk%20pants%201.jpg

reebok%20pants%202.jpg