Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Some Eagle PPF's with cuff's shortened by Mark 'Peaches' Brennan.Another stellar job ( as always ) from Mark.Best equipment repair/modification guy bar none, IMHO.

How much did the cuff work cost, and how long did it take them to shorten and ship back to you?

@ talkintothemike , Give Mark a call ,I don't want to quote a price on his behalf but I can tell you mine cost $40 including shipping back to me.Turnaround is super quick, he will usually start the work the day he gets the gloves.He does excellent re-palming work too and is excellent on communication.

Apparently you don't know those places that well because I know he got those gloves and most of his other wings gloves in places said above :facepalm:

Lol... yep. PSHG, eBay, the 'net, and a little bit of luck finding the right people here and there.

Edited by Too Old

nice marker work with BIC ...first i didn't realize it was possible..but you did it clean

Why? So they look more like total ones? Huh?

Love the collection stock. Are those Eagles from the Orangeville Crushers?

Dont know? I bought them off ebay awhile back, had them repalmed with MSH2 palms. They are one of my favorite pairs I own. I have never seen another pair.

Dont know? I bought them off ebay awhile back, had them repalmed with MSH2 palms. They are one of my favorite pairs I own. I have never seen another pair.

The Canada Eagles are so nice, slick.

Love the collection stock. Are those Eagles from the Orangeville Crushers?

just a fyi, they're called the Flyers now, a friend of mine used to play for them.

Dont use those, put them on the wall!

Totally agree, those are absolute beauties :D

Back in the day of local craftsmen, Hespeler and Northland :) Yes I do appreciate old-school

Found a couple sticks in the attic

Maybe they'll be used for pond hockey next winter

hockeysticks.jpg

I will third the notion of preserving those sticks. The beauty of vintage equipment is being looked over these days by the induction of new technologies.