Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I'm not going to play with those sticks. I found them in my grandmother's attic. They belonged to my father and uncle when they were younger.

I'll definitely have them mounted in the living room over the flat panel HDTV and surround system.

I don't have that much protective stuff lol. No more than two of each. I just forgot I had the pro version

Other than the material changes made to the 8K vs the Jofa 9177, are the 8K pads their highest end offering regardless of the "Pro" logo and such on the original Jofas?

Lucked out... right place... right time again. Been looking for a pair of these for some time as a backup to my 8700's or maybe to wear primarily. Not sure if the seller is an MSH'er too or not. If so, thanks!

Jofa%207500.jpg

That's what I thought. Too small for my big hands. What palms are on them?

soft clarino palms

Are those Cammy's 13s?

I think they are..

Pretty sure they are 14-1 cuff

Well to me they feel more like a size 13"

Edited by sirunsky88

Your welcome! Haha :biggrin:

Lucked out... right place... right time again. Been looking for a pair of these for some time as a backup to my 8700's or maybe to wear primarily. Not sure if the seller is an MSH'er too or not. If so, thanks!

Jofa%207500.jpg

You need to change your avatar! :biggrin: Go Wings!

Oh man I don't know if I can sell ya the shoulders now haha just kidding. 1 I just can't cheer for the Wings being an Avs fan, and 2 I def. can't cheer for any team with Todd Bertuzzi in their lineup. Agree to disagree, back to the Show it Off.

Oh man I don't know if I can sell ya the shoulders now haha just kidding. 1 I just can't cheer for the Wings being an Avs fan, and 2 I def. can't cheer for any team with Todd Bertuzzi in their lineup. Agree to disagree, back to the Show it Off.

I have Wings/Avs friends and I'm a Hawks guy, we can all sit down and essentially watch anything but our teams playing each other.

I can tell you that the last few Cup runs my best friend didn't talk to me for a week lol

Are shoulders required in your drop in league or what? I havent worn shoulder pads in 2-3 years

It sometimes gets a little rough at both the drop-in and league games, lol. Then when you throw in some of the guys who are not good skaters at drop-in that adds to the reason I wear shoulder pads too.

Some really mild and plain customs, but customs nonetheless. I really wanted an excuse to try out some of warriors extra customization options so I used these gloves as pseudo guinea pigs. Like the way they turned out and will give a test drive tonight. Was really pleasantly surprised by the digital palms, wasn't expecting them to be as soft and broken in as they are. I'm not sure if it's the mesh gussets, but the gloves in general don't feel as soft as when I order gloves with micronash gussets. Will definitely keep that in mind in the future. Have a few more ideas coming along for gloves :)

Red Wings Franchises

Hossa Cuff, White Mesh Gussets, Mustang Palm

redwingsfranchises.jpg

Black & White's

Non-blooming cuff, Black Gussets, Digital Palm

blackfranchises.jpg

Well I think I scored a pretty sweet deal today! A local shop got these Franchises custom made for a AAA team and was selling them to the public. Retail on them was $269 and after having them on the shelves for a couple months, they marked them down to $99!

I had a store credit of $50 for an old pair of skates I turned in, so I ended up paying $54 including tax for a custom pair of Franchises :biggrin:

Glove2.jpg

Micronash palms and gussets

Edited by niXon

wooow those Franchises are stunning :) I wonder if they can match anything besides that team... St.Louis Blues??

Yea they don't match any of my team stuff, but for the price I couldn't pass them up! I can always use them in pickup games.