Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

What did you opt for?

C/AA width. Low volume even though it doesn't look like it (I haven't molded them yet). Grip liner. Donut ankle with extra ankle padding. Not a heck of a lot really. I like the tongues on the skates, so I didn't need to change that. Only other thing that's different is that I installed Step Velocity XL steel in place of the LS2 Fusion.

Installed some eyelets onto some Reebok 7k pants. Overall I'm very happy with the way they came out but the one eyelets that's a little crooked is from me cutting my finger when making the hole.

AOMY0.jpg

wow, great job. i gotta find out how you went about doing that as i've been considering doing the same with my tackla 8800's.

It was fairly easy. I picked up the eyelets along with the tool to install them for about 5 dollars from Michaels. I went with the smallest eyelets I could find because I figured the smaller they were the better the laces would hold. I marked where I wanted to place them with a white pencil and then I started making the holes and putting the eyelets in one by one. The hardest thing was finding something to make a hole in such a thick material. I ended up using a fat screw and literally threaded it through the pant. I did slip once and cut my finger pretty nicely. it ended up in a crookedly placed eyelet. The pants had the double belt and I never cared for the top one. It constantly slipped while the other stayed in place nicely. When I was done I just undid the threading on the top belt from the pant.

Head over to Michaels or a store like it. You basically make the hole, place the eyelet, hammer it with a separate tool, done.

Edited by xrickyb86x

It was fairly easy. I picked up the eyelets along with the tool to install them for about 5 dollars from Michaels. I went with the smallest eyelets I could find because I figured the smaller they were the better the laces would hold. I marked where I wanted to place them with a white pencil and then I started making the holes and putting the eyelets in one by one. The hardest thing was finding something to make a hole in such a thick material. I ended up using a fat screw and literally threaded it through the pant. I did slip once and cut my finger pretty nicely. it ended up in a crookedly placed eyelet. The pants had the double belt and I never cared for the top one. It constantly slipped while the other stayed in place nicely. When I was done I just undid the threading on the top belt from the pant.

Head over to Michaels or a store like it. You basically make the hole, place the eyelet, hammer it with a separate tool, done.

thanks! gonna get it done this week.

My pick ups from this weekend.

DSC00892-1-1.jpg

You picked all this up in one weekend?

was there a clearance sale or something?

Edited by dayroc

You picked all this up in one weekend?

was there a clearance sale or something?

Yeah, We always make the 5 hour drive to the LPH Expo every year and get pretty good deals, needless to say the wife wasn't pleased.

Alright girls, we don't have to make it look pretty.

You know, I've only heard of your infamous collection, but do you even space in your house or something to sort them all like that? :tongue:

You know, I've only heard of your infamous collection, but do you even space in your house or something to sort them all like that? :tongue:

After he uploaded the picture of his 20+ Modano Dolomites, I cringe when I think about how big the whole collection is lol

I love my 6k. Easily the best stick in that price range. I wish I waited a bit and picked up one of the older 10k sticks that Hockey Giant has for a hundred bucks.