Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

i just went the other route and bought the pro stock sticks for cheap (since they have no warranty) - but then you run the danger of falling in love with a curve you might not be able to get anymore.

You know, I've only heard of your infamous collection, but do you even space in your house or something to sort them all like that? :tongue:

Have a spare bedroom for gear in my rotation as well as a few collectibles scattered around the house. The annex is a 10x15' storage unit. I probably have more sticks and gloves than 90% of LHS's :wink:

Have a spare bedroom for gear in my rotation as well as a few collectibles scattered around the house. The annex is a 10x15' storage unit. I probably have more sticks and gloves than 90% of LHS's :wink:

You should donate some space for me.

Some new stuff...Warrior Syko shell, Eagle PPF's and Warrior Widow (prototype I guess...has the graphics but you need to look really close and has the Widow tag and product codes)...super light stick and feels great so far. And I usually don't like really light sticks.

003.jpg

And I'm not sure if you can see where it seems to be fused but it's pretty high.

006.jpg

Edited by Habs21

*Snip*

New Pro Stock S19! :biggrin: It is a true s19 with the elliptical taper and the sticker said S19, but will it play like a retail S19?

If it is a true S19, chances are it will play like a S19. Just a guess though...

How did it have p14 i thought that wasnt available at retail untill the x60le.

some shops (Mainly in minnesota) SMUed p14 one95s up the ass. Because the kid who went really high bjugstad (or however you spell it) in the draft uses that curve, and his dad, a legend in minnesota, designed that curve if im not mistaken.

Prostock Pens 4 rolls. Never was a fan of the clarino but the single layer clarino was quite nice.

for once sauce hockey sells something that doesnt have their branding on it..

Edited by camhockey16