Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

i have had 2 pairs of pro stock vapor xxxx's and 2 of the retail ones and the only difference i found was the pro stock 15" seemed a tad longer in the fingers.

thanks for the clarification, my retail XVIs seem to have a different feel by the fingers.

I think my next gloves will be Warrior Franchies

Are those Redden NYR Eagles?

Yep, I put those behind a glass case for now. I don't think I'll take them out unless a good trade or game required them out again lol.

I love those gloves, didn't think I'd ever get Eagles (hard to find that is) and the Rangers colours are awesome to boot.

I'm still in search of some Warrior Franchises however.

These just arrived for me today:

DSC00174.jpg

Had no real problems with my old shins for a few years now, but a few weeks ago I took a shot off the shin and it left a nasty bruise so I figured it was time.

Finally decided to show all my gloves, skates, sticks. No goalie gear is shown but this is what I have collected in the past year so far.

199119_10150439065755551_868900550_17827851_190028_n.jpg

What are the black ones in the back? Can't really tell.

Here's a few more shots of the Sturm Franchises I picked up last week, new PPF's off Ebay, and a family shot.

Clipped Thumb

IMG_3933-1.jpg

Huge Gussets (At least not what I'm used to)

IMG_3937.jpg

Green PPF's (Not my ideal color, but got them for a great price)

IMG_3941.jpg

Family Shot

IMG_3942.jpg

Thanks, guys!

I've only just started collecting gear this year

Gear2.jpg

My recent pick ups are everything but the Eagle's.

Eagle X89's, Pro Stock Calgary Easton E-Pros with new leather palms, Pro Stock San Jose RBK's, Old School Pro Stock L.A. Kings Easton SHG27, and Authentic Peoria Rivermen Jersey.

HUGE thanks to a fellow MSH'er... I finally have what I've wanted for quite some time... due to arrive on Friday. Hopefully my Creepers in the same colorway will be done in a couple weeks and here too.

warriormitts1.jpg

Edited by Too Old

Here is the line up

Gloves: T to B - Prostock Reebok KFS(9K?)Edmonton/Springfield, RBK 4-rolls Marc-Andre Bergeron prostock from Islanders, Eagle EX6 Skastins Dallas Stars-just back from Peaches, CCM Super Tacks 892, shins CCM Fitlite 09

hockeygear005.jpg

Sticks- Easton Ultra Lite Shaft w/ NBH One80 blade, Prostock Easton SE16 Dan Girardi-NY Rangers, Prostock Bauer T.O. V.Voynov-LA Kings/Manchester, Prostock Reebok 11K (not 7K rebrand)-LA Kings/Manchester.

Shoulders, Helmets- RBK/Jofa Prostock 6K shoulders Brian Boyle-NY Rangers, Prostock Bauer VN 8000 w/ Itech RBEVIII I2, Reebok 8K player used-Edmonton/Springfield w/Hejduk? visor.

Partially shown-RBK branded CCM HP520 prostock pant LA Kings/Manchester and V.Voynov Reebok CCM HP520 pant

hockeygear006.jpg

Edited by ekeating

Here's a few more shots of the Sturm Franchises I picked up last week, new PPF's off Ebay, and a family shot.

Clipped Thumb

Huge Gussets (At least not what I'm used to)

Green PPF's (Not my ideal color, but got them for a great price)

Family Shot

Thanks, guys!

Those sturm gloves are made the same as mine sturm winter classics. Big gussets indeed!!