Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Hey guys just found out that the RBK pants i bought at the gladiators sale are MHP520's :biggrin:

you got a good haul. I couldn't go this year and quite frankly don't have room because I haven't sold the stuff I got 2 years ago.

how were their prices this year?

you got a good haul. I couldn't go this year and quite frankly don't have room because I haven't sold the stuff I got 2 years ago.

how were their prices this year?

The prices were great i thought! I had a pair of easton s3 pants that i got for 50$ a long time ago and for 30$ i got brand new RBK 520's. Overall i got all of that for 133$ dont forget theres 10 rolls of tape i didnt picture. :wink:

McDougalfaschnitzer -

Did those yellow superfeet come with the toe/forefoot tabs on them? If so what store stock this new version?

He cut those himself.

McDougalfaschnitzer -

Did those yellow superfeet come with the toe/forefoot tabs on them? If so what store stock this new version?

As Ini mentioned, I used the area that I would have trimmed off and cut those shapes and slits so that it would mimic the ergo toe protection featured in the APX insoles. Doesn't quite cover my whole toe, but it makes for a nice smooth sole to boot transition.

As Ini mentioned, I used the area that I would have trimmed off and cut those shapes and slits so that it would mimic the ergo toe protection featured in the APX insoles. Doesn't quite cover my whole toe, but it makes for a nice smooth sole to boot transition.

Looks like the insoles were just a bit too small. The APX foot beds are one of the biggest advances of the skate, in my opinion. Cool to replicate it.

Finally got my Kovalchuk curve stick from Kynetyk Hockey, I was searching all over for a good toe curve in a left handed version, and didnt really like Hossa's for some reason, so I found that Kynetyk was making left and right handed versions of Kovalchuk's curve, which is the curve I really wanted. The curve on this stick is awesome! I havent used it yet, I literally just got it and snapped a few pictures. It's an 87 flex.

%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7D

that is a really nice looking stick how much did it cost you? and is that a new version of their rf-97 stick?