Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

that is a really nice looking stick how much did it cost you? and is that a new version of their rf-97 stick?

yeah it is, its very well balanced and a bit lighter than the rf-97 apparrantly... i've never tried the rf-97 but yeah... i like the hossa curve alot more... but yeah, thats me

that is a really nice looking stick how much did it cost you? and is that a new version of their rf-97 stick?

it cost me $140. Yeah they used their Rf-97 stick for these curves.

My new loves. Marcel Hossa MIA MB22s. Palms are destroyed beyond wearing. Going to send them to Peaches to completely gut them for mesh and clarino.

HOOSSA002.jpg

HOOSSA003.jpg

My new loves. Marcel Hossa MIA MB22s. Palms are destroyed beyond wearing. Going to send them to Peaches to completely gut them for mesh and clarino.

WTF, did a dog get at those? :blink:

Just came into today from powerplayauctions.

No idea what went on with the palms, but the smell isn't bad.

I bought them with full intention to repalm them. I would of hated to see the price if the palms were good.

Had my buddy pick this INNO up for me at Monkey Sports in Santa Ana for $50.

5kTnc.jpg

I had gone the day before and passed on it and on the way back home to San Diego I was regretting it instantly. Luckily my friend was going to the Ducks game on Friday night and said he would stop by and pick it up for me. The lie was ridiculously flat. Felt like it would be great for stick handling. The flex is what made me put it back on the shelf originally. Felt slightly stiffer than my 75 flexes.

And if you guys are interested they had a few more with the same curve but they felt like completely different sticks with different flexes(which I'm sure they were). They also had one with more of a pro stock Ovi type curve but it was somewhere around 100 flex. Super stiff. It was a smoking deal for $50 bucks.

Edited by xrickyb86x

Got a new stick! Im a begginer. Never even stepped on the ice in pads yet, but im getting all my equipment ready!!

Easton s7. Like a said beginner. Although i've been shooting and stickhandling for 2 years so im not new to that or skating!

IMG_0005.jpg

More pics of the girl that was posted in the inno pic :biggrin:

LOL no idea who she even is. My friend snapped that pic before the Ducks game. I have no clue who he was with.

Eagle CP96s made by Forte...circa 2000s?

221840_10150550977525551_868900550_18242309_5389418_n.jpg

Not sure how old these are, but these are made by Forte and are in mint condition!

The palms are in near unused condition, look almost like they were used once or twice tops:

226523_10150552058455551_868900550_18258824_7352097_n.jpg

Edited by HockeySavants

Like the X:40's... mine arrived today. Latest glove pics... probably set for a while I'd think... maybe... or not... all of these are keepers for me...

TBL gloves

DSC_12860001.JPG

DRW gloves

DSC_12870001.JPG

Basic black pair

DSC_12880001.JPG

And pants..

TBL pants

DSC_12890001.JPG

DRW pants

DSC_12900001.JPG

I love your Wing collection Too Old.

as soon as I get my newer pair of Wings gloves, I will post my winmgs gloves collection as well.:)

I love your Wing collection Too Old.

as soon as I get my newer pair of Wings gloves, I will post my winmgs gloves collection as well.:)

Cool... I know there are a few of us with Wings stuff. I had/sold 5 other pairs of Wings gloves. Rafalski Missions, Kopy Missions and Warriors, Datsyuk Reeboks, and no-name Reeboks from the team.

Very nice set up "too old", those drapers are very classy looking, is the cuff a pro mod, or is it just the camera angle ?

Draper uses a non-retail cuff (a one piece cuff similar to the savard cuff) and I believe he has the cuff sewn together on the undercuff