Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

A couple of my newest additions

Check out the thumb on the Sturms. Felt type material.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img638.imageshack.us/img638/7476/65398245.jpg[/img

(a BIG thank you to Shaun down in LA, awesome guy!)

all the better to wipe a nose with?

nice, what Reebok pants are those?

my last purchase for awhile (yeah, right!): Maine CCM 520 pro stocks from TSR

can't get over how much smaller the 520's feel than the 420's.

So Jealous!!

Creeper.jpg

Took a little risk on these, kid on PHEW posted them but I couldnt resist for the price ($50) and decided to take a shot. Luckily, it wasn't too good to be true, and to cap it off, they have digital palms, which I've been hoping to try for a while.

%7Boption%7D

Took a little risk on these, kid on PHEW posted them but I couldnt resist for the price ($50) and decided to take a shot. Luckily, it wasn't too good to be true, and to cap it off, they have digital palms, which I've been hoping to try for a while.

Can't shake a stick at that deal. Good pick up.

Couple of things arrived/I picked up today. My local pro-shop in Laurel MD has last seasons Bauer gloves for 30% off. I picked up a pair of One95's for $73.50

And the Ballistik 50 Caliber I got from Stock07. I currently use the 45 Caliber, so I'm excited to move up to the 50 Cal.

hockeygear.jpg

Just received my gloves back from Eagle. I had them add inner backhand padding (it was cut out when I bought them) and black mesh gussets. They turned out great and I can really feel a difference in temperature. Very happy with how they turned out.

(Sorry for the camera phone quality pics)

20599923.jpg

28366557.jpg

54277960.jpg

Edited by Citixen

I had them add inner back hand padding

You can do that?! Did it change the fit? How much was it and what's the turn around time?

You can do that?! Did it change the fit? How much was it and what's the turn around time?

When I bought the gloves, they had the backhand padding cut out. I had them add it for $25 (they actually had to take the glove apart to add it), mesh gussets was $15 and was without them for about 2 weeks. Very well worth it considering I bought them for $78 originally. I would say the fit is very similar to the retail Eagle PPF with the backhand padding inside.

surprised, there was a penguins equipment sale today and no one has posted anything yet... maybe there was nothing good?

If by equipment sale you mean overpriced game-used sticks then, yes, there was an equipment sale. Honestly anything worth buying will end up on eBay in the next couple of months the same way it has the last few seasons. This was an event held by PensGear in the CEC to clear out the store's merchandise. It was not a true "Equipment Sale."

All of the used and new gloves, helmets, sticks, skates, pads, etc. go out the back door to two or three eBay retailers.

Here's a link to a thread on LGP describing the sale: LINK TO INFO

Edited by JoeyJ0506